October 28th, 2016, 19:11
October 29th, 2016, 0:23
PeskyBit wrote:Has anyone had any success in getting the older Atola Insight USB to work on a Windows 10 x64 system? If so, can you share the device drivers?
October 29th, 2016, 3:00
April 15th, 2019, 9:51
April 15th, 2019, 13:13
saltwater wrote:What did i wrong?
April 15th, 2019, 13:57
Vitaliy Mokosiy wrote:Please reboot Windows 10 in a mode enabling to install unsigned drivers. Here is one of online manuals for that:
Then you can install these two included in the full Atola Insight installation:
* Atola (atolata) USB (04/06/2011 6.1.7600.16385)
* Silicon Labs Software (SIUSBXP) USB (02/06/2007 3.1)
More actions are needed to be performed for HASP driver installation:
1. Download new Sentinel HASP version 7.41: http://sentinelcustomer.safenet-inc.com/DownloadNotice.aspx?dID=8589947873
2. Unzip it.
3. Disable firewall and antivirus
4. Run CMD as Administrator, change folder to the one with downloaded file at point 1
5. Execute the following commands:
haspdinst.exe -r -fr -kp -fss -purge
haspdinst.exe -i -fi -kp -fss
April 15th, 2019, 16:27
April 15th, 2019, 16:29
data-medics wrote:saltwater wrote:What did i wrong?
You bought Atola. That's what
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.