All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My hat goes off to you Mr. Electrowiz
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2010, 20:34 

My hat goes off to you Mr. Electrowiz, they will either ignore you for a certain time or ban you for all these critical improvements. I hope SD actually listens and doesnt ban you. But with the deaf and lazy ears of Mr. Liang you never know.

These are the latest posts from Mr. Electrowiz on the SD forum...

Quote:
Generally, there are two types of baud rate, namely 9600 for HDD before 7200.11 and 7200.12, 38400 for 7200.11 and 7200.12.The program will automatically detect the correct one, therefore users don't need to manually set it. However, if you would like, you can use command B in Level T. Command form...

Quote:
May I suggest A small applet included in the HD doctors (in an additional tools page) for scanning / Fast diagnose surface scan. MHDD /Victoria / HDDScan alike. Just to have a fast clue of the state of the drive while it's still powered and connected to the HD Doctor data interface [ Whilst is still...

Quote:
I would like to suggest:

For the serial console/terminal parameters: Speed , etc , please allow configuring the terminal params:

-Automagically (as it is)
-Manual: Allow the technician/engineer to adjust the terminal parameters (bps, etc)

Thanks and regards

Quote:
Hello

I would like to propose:

Please find out something to enable/Disable consoles' buzzers (beepers) of the HD Doctors.
The noise may be excessive when working with other people in the same room

regards

Quote:
May I suggest: It would be nice to be able to watch at the ATA status registers/error registers on the HD Doctors GUI... at the very least I'd love to see those "BSY clear and DRDY+DRQ set", etc :ugeek: BUSY Device busy (all other bits invalid) DRDY Device ready. Normally 1, when all is OK...

Quote:
I would like to suggest :idea: : Please create another TAB/Screen with a text box /rich text box, etc control/widget showing the gathered disk parameters as TEXT : (This would allow copy and paste of them to our project/cases progress logs as TXT) Model: STM3500320AS S/N: 9Qxxxxxxxx Firmware: MX15 L...

Quote:
There is a bug around the code that starts/stops spindle (starts /stop motor):

when the STOP motor button is pressed it throws an exception:

Spindle_Stop_motor_exception_ST.PNG (60.08 KiB) Viewed 16 times

please fix it as well for the next version and let us know in the "Changes log"

Quote:
Hi SD Guys, At the Power monitor Window: In the international measures Units the Current intensity unit is Amperes (or mA if you want submultiples) not mV ;) I mean: 12 power line current monitor is showing the current in millivolts instead of milliamperes pls, fix it out in the next release Regards

Quote:
Hi more ideas for HD Doctors: Having ADCs to measure voltage lines at the drives is a good idea. :) but... :idea: May I suggest place a virtual LED (a LED widget/GUI control) on the screen of the program (Near the virtual voltmeters) of HD Doctors that indicates visually if the power is ON or OFF at...

Post subject: Re: My hat goes off to you Mr. Electrowiz
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2010, 23:32 

Heh. Good luck.

Post subject: Re: My hat goes off to you Mr. Electrowiz
PostPosted: February 24th, 2010, 20:56 

what i read your right if you moan or complain about the software

goodbye :(

that why there forum is not open at all
as there hardly any post about there products and people saying yesssssssssssssssssssssssss buy buy buy

so they are for sure monitoring and deleting post from members.