PostPosted: March 26th, 2010, 3:07 

The fragments of a Maxtor manual - available for download on the SD forum
was infact a pre-information to SD of the originally published version
from Ann LeFlore - where she still was under impression that there is
a valid contract.

The original manual from Ann includes 192 pages - the fragments from SD
are 26 pages .....

It was clear, that Ann does not allow to use this manual or parts out of it
to be published from SD ! SD asked - Ann insisted - NOOOOO !

SD - WHAT THE HACK DO YOU THINK ABOUT COPYRIGHTS !!!???

How should anyone trust ?

+++

Post subject: Re: Copyright - not exists for SD
PostPosted: March 26th, 2010, 4:21 

Wow. SD's pirated manual is pretty basic at 18 pages compared to Ann's 192 pages. Why even bother posting that useless crap on the SD forum? The v1.45 program hasn't been udpated for years. We all know where the content came from... :roll:

PostPosted: March 26th, 2010, 16:48 

remember china is the pirate copy of the world ;)
so no copyrights there.

PostPosted: March 26th, 2010, 17:54 

Shame Salvation Data.

I notice that company use a SCAM website with a lot of graphics.

They try to sell the products with that impression they are PRO but when the clients see the software they use ... no words for that.

maybe one word

crap

PostPosted: March 28th, 2010, 23:19 

Thank you all for your support. I have been contacted by SD for this problem. An agreement has been made and reached finally on this one. SD can use my manual with my name on it and copyright for my book.

I will still hand out my manual if ther is any requests to me on it or if you do belong to the SD forum and own this tool you may get your copy of my manual from there.

Thank you all for your support in this mater and I am happy that I have written such a good book to be used with the tool for DR recovery.

The manual will still remain mine and copyrighted by me so this should not be a problem anymore on this issue. Thanks everyone.

Ann LeFlore

PostPosted: April 1st, 2010, 22:38 

Quote:
http://www.salvationdata.com/forum/topic574-20.html

Page 3 of 3Re: ftp site for registered users now avaliable
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:45 pmby SalvationDATA
Thank you, xx xxxxxxxx! Good job.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: ftp site for registered users now avaliable
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:56 amby Amarbir[India]
vincoros wrote:
Sorry,
but I can't access the ftp site (address xx.xx.xx.xx) using the following data account:
user name: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
password: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you

xxxxxxxxx xxxxx

Hi ,
i Could See No Firmware There .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:23 pmby SalvationDATA
Hi,

The FW uploaded before have been deleted by some one. We will upload more into our Firmware Donor Library. Please keep an eye one that.

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:38 amby thatdellguy
Why doesn't SD just set up a FTP site for its users? Can you please tell us minions why SD refuses to set up its own firmware library? This seems like a no-brainer to supplement its products.

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:00 pmby SalvationDATA
Hi, thatdellguy

We did set up our own FTP for sharing firmware before. Unfortunately, once we upload some useful firmware to the FTP site, some people always deleted. We do not know who did this. Now we are building a new site named HDD PLAZA for our clients to exchange donor. We will keep everyone informed when it is available.

this is link related to this kind of question, you can take a look. Thank you! post2441.html?hilit=FTP%20site#p2441

SalvationDATA Team

Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:49 amby thatdellguy
People can't delete files if SD imposed some security restrictions...Hosting an FTP site with no security restrictions was a poor choice in my opinion...Almost like SD wanted it to fail...

Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:05 pmby SalvationDATA
Thatdellguy:

Pls note that this new FTP site is SalvationDATA base FTP site, pls take a careful look at the first post. topic574.html

The reason we set this new FTP site is because one of our Asia client named at wizkidder asked us to send him file. Then this client published our new FTP site information on this forum. Actually, the purpose of this FTP site was designed for clients to upload the big file to us easily and temporarily, but not for everyone to sharing the firmware. You can see that we post our firmware on forum, but not on this FIT site. If you want to share your firmware, we are warmly welcome you to post on our forum also.

Second, you mentioned the security restrictions, actually, when we allow our clients to upload and download the firmware, they can delete the file beyond our control. There is impossible for us to only allow people to upload and download the firmware only and prevent them from delete file .

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:14 amby xxxxxxxx
I was wondering what site you have to be registered with to be able to access the site you have set up.

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:09 pmby SalvationDATA
The FTP has been changed to the following:

Name: xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
PW: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Regards

SalvationDATA Team

To this day, the SD FTP site (not hosted by SD) has two files. Don't expect firmware or a FTP site with your purchase.

PostPosted: April 13th, 2010, 17:14 

thatdellguy wrote:
Quote:
http://www.salvationdata.com/forum/topic574-20.html

Page 3 of 3Re: ftp site for registered users now avaliable
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:45 pmby SalvationDATA
Thank you, xx xxxxxxxx! Good job.

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:56 amby Amarbir[India]
vincoros wrote:
Sorry,
but I can't access the ftp site (address xx.xx.xx.xx) using the following data account:
user name: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
password: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you

xxxxxxxxx xxxxx

Hi ,
i Could See No Firmware There .

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:23 pmby SalvationDATA
Hi,

The FW uploaded before have been deleted by some one. We will upload more into our Firmware Donor Library. Please keep an eye one that.

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:38 amby thatdellguy
Why doesn't SD just set up a FTP site for its users? Can you please tell us minions why SD refuses to set up its own firmware library? This seems like a no-brainer to supplement its products.

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:00 pmby SalvationDATA
Hi, thatdellguy

We did set up our own FTP for sharing firmware before. Unfortunately, once we upload some useful firmware to the FTP site, some people always deleted. We do not know who did this. Now we are building a new site named HDD PLAZA for our clients to exchange donor. We will keep everyone informed when it is available.

this is link related to this kind of question, you can take a look. Thank you! post2441.html?hilit=FTP%20site#p2441

SalvationDATA Team

Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:49 amby thatdellguy
People can't delete files if SD imposed some security restrictions...Hosting an FTP site with no security restrictions was a poor choice in my opinion...Almost like SD wanted it to fail...

Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:05 pmby SalvationDATA
Thatdellguy:

Pls note that this new FTP site is SalvationDATA base FTP site, pls take a careful look at the first post. topic574.html

The reason we set this new FTP site is because one of our Asia client named at wizkidder asked us to send him file. Then this client published our new FTP site information on this forum. Actually, the purpose of this FTP site was designed for clients to upload the big file to us easily and temporarily, but not for everyone to sharing the firmware. You can see that we post our firmware on forum, but not on this FIT site. If you want to share your firmware, we are warmly welcome you to post on our forum also.

Second, you mentioned the security restrictions, actually, when we allow our clients to upload and download the firmware, they can delete the file beyond our control. There is impossible for us to only allow people to upload and download the firmware only and prevent them from delete file .

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:14 amby xxxxxxxx
I was wondering what site you have to be registered with to be able to access the site you have set up.

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:09 pmby SalvationDATA
The FTP has been changed to the following:

Name: xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
PW: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Regards

SalvationDATA Team

To this day, the SD FTP site (not hosted by SD) has two files. Don't expect firmware or a FTP site with your purchase.

Boss ,
One Member Has a Excellent Firmware site With Lots Of SD Firmware ,We Should All Support Him

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com

PostPosted: April 13th, 2010, 17:42 

First, my name is not Boss. I see no members offering a ftp site on the SD forum. The mentioned ftp site above currently has three files in it. Which member are you referring to?

PostPosted: April 13th, 2010, 17:56 

Boss " Mean Brother" :D

The Link Is Here -> http://www.datadonor.net/ .He is Also There In Sd Forums :P

PostPosted: April 13th, 2010, 18:02 

I've known about that site for some time now. Hopefully it doesn't end up like spam - link removed by moderator. I wish SD would post a site like this as these sites have a tendency to disappear.

PostPosted: April 13th, 2010, 18:14 

thatdellguy wrote:
I've known about that site for some time now. Hopefully it doesn't end up like spam - link removed by moderator. I wish SD would post a site like this as these sites have a tendency to disappear.

They Make FTP's Lol they Have No Idea Of a File Managing Script Lol

PostPosted: April 13th, 2010, 19:12 

WOW - we only want an FTP from SD to have one for all their software. What about ACE yes they have their download box and can put what they feel like into it for you. First I got only some and I mean not a lot from them and were all dated 2006. This is welcome to ACE. Here we give you one free year of our forum where you can go and ask any question and we are there to help you. Also contact our TS and we will be there to guide you and help you. Go to your download box and download the pcr files and install them inside. This sounds all good and fine. Now in reality when you go to their forum it is almost dead no body answers questions, OK fine that is good there is manuals and TS to have as back up. But when you ask of TS they never get back to you. Your emails are lost in cyber space or put in a junk bin. You MSN is seen and not responded too. You request FW on the forum and wow it is read and ignored none is ever put in your box that you need. So let us get real on this one SD is not the only one who needs and FTP for FW and keep it up and running ACE needs one too. Also surprise your one year is up with ACE now here come the big one pay me 900 euro and I will give you TS again for 1 year, and you can have access to our private but exculsive forum, and maybe if you are lucky we can give you 1 to 3 new updates this year. If you ask for more FW they pretend they do not hear you at all.

ACE tool is great but their TS, FW, and forum suck. They are only interested in their 900 euro each year after you purchesed this tool. I never once saw ACE help out and try to give any FW or LDR or PCR files on their forum when you request one. Plus in reality their software has bugs in it too and places inside of it that they have not translated the Russian to English.

So in all fairness in this one if we get down on one company tell the truth of the others too. Tell what they are like and how they treat you after you have purchased their tools.

One thing I can say is that FW is easier to find with SD than with ACE. Seems that people are trying harder with SD to share resources than with ACE. ACE is an exclusive club when it comes to this and if you pay to enter inside this club you might get lucky and find what you need.

I like their tool do not get me wrong but after all the bugs and crap I had with it at first and finally getting it to work correctly is another story.

The new version 8.0 of the DC is a great improvement and the bugs and problems are fixed inside this version. You can not clone with out hang ups on it and do a lot more on it. They are improving their software and tools each day and with them you are not paying to get it they give it to you for free.

PostPosted: April 14th, 2010, 1:07 

poehere wrote:
WOW - we only want an FTP from SD to have one for all their software. What about ACE yes they have their download box and can put what they feel like into it for you. First I got only some and I mean not a lot from them and were all dated 2006. This is welcome to ACE. Here we give you one free year of our forum where you can go and ask any question and we are there to help you. Also contact our TS and we will be there to guide you and help you. Go to your download box and download the pcr files and install them inside. This sounds all good and fine. Now in reality when you go to their forum it is almost dead no body answers questions, OK fine that is good there is manuals and TS to have as back up. But when you ask of TS they never get back to you. Your emails are lost in cyber space or put in a junk bin. You MSN is seen and not responded too. You request FW on the forum and wow it is read and ignored none is ever put in your box that you need. So let us get real on this one SD is not the only one who needs and FTP for FW and keep it up and running ACE needs one too. Also surprise your one year is up with ACE now here come the big one pay me 900 euro and I will give you TS again for 1 year, and you can have access to our private but exculsive forum, and maybe if you are lucky we can give you 1 to 3 new updates this year. If you ask for more FW they pretend they do not hear you at all.

ACE tool is great but their TS, FW, and forum suck. They are only interested in their 900 euro each year after you purchesed this tool. I never once saw ACE help out and try to give any FW or LDR or PCR files on their forum when you request one. Plus in reality their software has bugs in it too and places inside of it that they have not translated the Russian to English.

So in all fairness in this one if we get down on one company tell the truth of the others too. Tell what they are like and how they treat you after you have purchased their tools.

One thing I can say is that FW is easier to find with SD than with ACE. Seems that people are trying harder with SD to share resources than with ACE. ACE is an exclusive club when it comes to this and if you pay to enter inside this club you might get lucky and find what you need.

I like their tool do not get me wrong but after all the bugs and crap I had with it at first and finally getting it to work correctly is another story.

The new version 8.0 of the DC is a great improvement and the bugs and problems are fixed inside this version. You can not clone with out hang ups on it and do a lot more on it. They are improving their software and tools each day and with them you are not paying to get it they give it to you for free.

Hi ,
not everyone Using ACE Has such Problems And Issues ,Something Is Wrong somewhere

PostPosted: April 14th, 2010, 4:11 

Everyone has their problems with certain companies and some more than other. I am not here to defend either company just made a statment if you can read it.

The problem was to have an FTP server for SD FW. Where is the FTP server maintained by ACE for their FW. In your download box which has old FW from way back when and such a small amount of it that you have a hard time to get gong and find what you need.

Be real on this one each company should maintain a FTP on FW if this is the case.

PostPosted: April 14th, 2010, 12:11 

poehere wrote:
Everyone has their problems with certain companies and some more than other. I am not here to defend either company just made a statment if you can read it.

The problem was to have an FTP server for SD FW. Where is the FTP server maintained by ACE for their FW. In your download box which has old FW from way back when and such a small amount of it that you have a hard time to get gong and find what you need.

Be real on this one each company should maintain a FTP on FW if this is the case.

Well Ann ,
I Never disagree With you do I ? :lol:

PostPosted: April 24th, 2010, 8:01 

To be honest I understand that development takes engineers and they must receive a decent wage... so i understand the 900. However I am not perfectly satisfied with the level of support they include into this 'technical support'.
I pay 900 for software updates, i have to live with it :)

pepe