All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: are u satisfied from SD hd doctor ?
PostPosted: January 28th, 2013, 16:31 

hello all ,
i am looking to get either SD hd doctor or pc 3000 , with your experience , are u happy with your HD doctor in particular or any other SD product in general ?

Post subject: Re: are u satisfied from SD hd doctor ?
PostPosted: January 29th, 2013, 3:10 

You should search this forum for your answer and 0you will find 90% are not happy .

PostPosted: January 29th, 2013, 3:39 

raven4d, I wish you had access to the SD forum. The answer would be pretty clear. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: January 29th, 2013, 16:16 

thank you for clearing this point .

PostPosted: August 3rd, 2014, 20:06 

I believe that any tool is like a brush and what you want to fix it as the clipboard, it all depends on the artist, in the case of data recovery and restoration of a hd depends on the coach, the manager will be aware of the variant, the tool only helps one more and you can not rely 100% of it, and I own SD PC3000 and can say that their support is very bad especially after you pay for the equipment, if you have money go for PC3000 is much more professional and the support is better, but it all depends on where you live and taixas import tax charged on your parents, here where I live charged me $ 17.999 + $ 8,000 + $ 200 import shipping + $ 900 for the software update and registration the PC3000UDMA + DATA EXTRACTOR, keep in mind that their demand for labor is also a variant and that no tool does miracles, you will have to devote much study and patience in any one of the options but the SD will be much worse as it will depend on knowledge 3rd since the SD does not provide any documents as we do not have the legal rights to provide tools for any brand is all very badly drafted them and the forum is very weak. : :wink:

PostPosted: August 3rd, 2014, 21:28 

In the case of SD, the "brush" is more like a bundle of thin twigs tied up with twine

PostPosted: August 4th, 2014, 21:04 

My experience in supporting part was bad but it was worth learning how to see the story:

SD cost me 1/4 of the price of PC3000UDMA :shock: as soon as the product arrived I was faced with outdated software and recorded in a common media such that cost 50 cents to get worse and a printed manual with low quality ink with a stapler and stapled hand, the instructions were the following sentence "we are not responsible for damage or other damage caused by misuse of this equipment and software do not provide any instructions ATA command the brands x, y and z" the manual was 16 pages :lol: on DVD there was only firmware modules of useful templates hds that almost never caught for maintenance were actually 40, 60 and 80GB :cry: . The main function of HD Doctor suite of SD is to rewrite modules firmware and basically anything else described many of the functions do not work on all models of hard drives ha and an important detail they do not have a database of online firmware as PC3000, my recommendation is that if you buy a suite of SD, to buy it for learning purposes and not professional because they depend on the tool would be a way you can get stuck on a problem for months :? . Good by my experience is that after playing a lot with some of the hidden functions of these tools figured out how to write my own software and support today use these tools very little since my software works very well :twisted: ,

I think the PC3000 is the best option but see that rewrite firmware is no big deal since 90% of hard drives does not require this type of defect but errors SMART, badblocks, natuaral wear, damaged heads, besides of course quite common defects in plate and logic that these tools are not will avail you. :!:

smart reset does not solve many of the problems as you need to deal with badblocks and learn why smart occurred. :!:

Do not know what your case but PC3000UDMA seems a great option despite the high cost. :roll:

SD leaves no one in fact satisfied. :evil:

:wink:

PostPosted: August 5th, 2014, 5:45 

SD tools are very poor except MAXTOR tool.

PC3K & SD tools price are same, not 1/4!

SD Doctor = $3700 + DC = $4200 = $7900
PC3K UDMA + DE = 5200Euro+300Shipping = $7380

Actually SD tools are expensive over PC3K UDMA.

SHAHI
shahi.mahbub@gmail.com

PostPosted: August 5th, 2014, 21:32 

if I'm talking nonsense to you from the forum who live in different countries peopl excuses here is that things work differently and was not informed about prices in other countries. :oops:

Here where I live it cost 1/4 of the value because depending on where you live costs far more expensive PC3000UDMA here out $ 17,000 and the costs of importing it came to $ 8000 but here in Brazil the taxes are so high that it almost seems a joke :lol: since the SD cost me the price of $ 8000 but did not pay import or update software or annuity for my friend who lives in the United States bought it for me and a visit to Brazil :D , if you live in europe, asia PC3000UDMA that costs less because it is closer to russia or the united states where taxes are lower, but the PC3000UDMA despite all this cost I paid for here was worth it, since the SD became my learning since I started with this equipment . but I would not pay the same price PC3000UDMA it even in your dreams :evil: .

PostPosted: August 5th, 2014, 22:03 

Satisfaction only comes when you stop using SD tools. Word!

PostPosted: August 5th, 2014, 23:48 

True satisfaction you feel after only recover their money :lol:
what else disappoint you beyond the lack of support from SD? what is the success rate you are repairing or recovering data? in the opinion of the forum you here what's the worst brand of hard drives to work? and what is the worst tool with SD support?

PostPosted: August 6th, 2014, 0:04 

Q: What else disappoint you beyond the lack of support from SD?
A: SD has no pride in workmanship and listens to no one's suggestions. It's either their way or no way at all. This is why they are in the situation they are today.

Q: What is the success rate you are repairing or recovering data?
A: Weird question with many variables.

Q: In the opinion of the forum you here what's the worst brand of hard drives to work?
A: The worst brand of hard drive in the brand that never fails.

Q: What is the worst tool with SD support?
A: That's difficult to answer because all the SD tools are outdated by several years compared to the competition.

PostPosted: August 6th, 2014, 0:54 

In my own opinion about it.

Q: What else disappoint you beyond the lack of support from SD?
A: lack of updates and the poor quality of the equipment in both hardware as well as software.

Q: What is the success rate you are repairing or recovering data?
A: Segate has the best support and possibly the best tool in terms of SD, despite the samsung tool to be bad in SD I get a good recovery rate.

Q: In the opinion of the forum you here what's the worst brand of hard drives to work?
A: I usually have several difficulties due to Western Digital head too fail and the number of sectors to spare between p-and g-list list have some limitations when it recognizes the disc as in most cases the logic board shows the firmware recorded in a single BGA chip or the drive appears to be dead for failures in sectors of Area Service always have problems integrity of the media can not rely too much on Western Digital. with other brands him a score of 49 ~ 67% yield.

Q: What is the worst tool with SD support?
A: in my opinion the samsung is by far the worst.

I asked you because I was curious as to what was the margin in other countries and the most experienced technicians with tools and possibly intellect bigger than mine after all I am in the business only 2 years.

PostPosted: August 9th, 2014, 18:15 

SD site seems to be down?
Attachment:
thegigisup.jpg
thegigisup.jpg [ 138.07 KiB | Viewed 18240 times ]

PostPosted: August 9th, 2014, 21:05 

Interesting bookmarks ;)

I've been getting a lot of SQL errors on SD forums
If the web mastering is anywhere as good as their products I would suggest not having login creds that are used elsewhere