Switch to full style
Discussions related to SalvationData products
Post a reply

Data Recovery System V

November 10th, 2016, 11:43

someone has already tested the DRS V ?

Re: Data Recovery System V

November 10th, 2016, 13:35

Skip this tool. Salvation Data tools don't work.

November 10th, 2016, 14:38

Yeah, I don't think they've ever actually even built this. It's just some spammy CGI graphics they built.

Salvation already burned all their past customers. Move on to a real tool like PC-3000 and save yourself some money.

November 10th, 2016, 18:50

data-medics wrote:Yeah, I don't think they've ever actually even built this. It's just some spammy CGI graphics they built.

Salvation already burned all their past customers. Move on to a real tool like PC-3000 and save yourself some money.

+1

November 29th, 2016, 22:31

salvation screwed its north America customers

they are focus on the Asian market only from now on.

hence look to better tools with better support

November 29th, 2016, 23:15

Take it from others that tried to save money in the beginning, consider PC-3000 and Data Extractor as your first tools. Other tools might end up on eBay or sitting in the corner, maybe helping out from time to time on easy cases. PC-3000 is not as expensive as some older posts might indicate. Also consider that some tools charge more for each brand of HDD they support, make sure you compare apples to apples. Carefully consider what services you plan on offering as well as how you will get training and even 3rd party support.

November 30th, 2016, 4:10

+ Blizzard

June 2nd, 2018, 11:42

Hello guys, in fact they even created the DRS-V and weighs 25kg yes (impressive) it is the synthesis of all previous generations of SD tools added all the promised updates that were not delivered.
Product is amazing even, focused on forensic recovery.
There is a simpler and smaller model too, it seems that they are now delivering what they promise.
They have also a forensic equipment for data recovery of fantastic mobile devices that makes much success in the governmental community (police etc).
Attachments
DRS-V.jpg
is this giant there on the table marked with red circle

June 5th, 2018, 13:42

This DRS-V pro (big one) is no longer delivering more ... he was the starting foot of the new generation ... although he used to use a PC computer because he already had a touch screen that in my opinion was the differential of the product, but this version had values expressive too much something between 8K to 25k because it had shipped in it feature for mobile devices (cell phones etc), feature for DVR expertise in addition to all HD's and types of connections.

Now they are delivering this one of the photo here ... it has the same size but it weighs much less, about 2 kg it comes with several accessories and adapters for sd, mmc, usb 3.0 etc etc

Well look at this equipment is a firmware repairer and data cloner (as well as PC3K dataextract and MRT dataexplorer) the firmware repairer may not get to the feet of PC3K but the disk image part is not left behind.

Their focus is now forensic prosecutors
Attachments
DRS-V_realphoto.jpg
real photo
DRS-V_realphoto.jpg (40.02 KiB) Viewed 39560 times

June 5th, 2018, 21:04

Look at Spildit ... the best thing is to get in touch because prices are always changing ... and they currently have a super offer.

When contacting skype with Mr. Tony (sales engineer) say that Clayton from HDZero gave you the product.

June 6th, 2018, 0:23

Spildit wrote:Do you know the PRICE ($$$) of those units ?

what for ?
its a nice design for a paper weight but there are cheaper ones in the market :lol:

June 6th, 2018, 2:36

Might be difficult to reach anyone at SD these days....
1.JPG
1.JPG (24.19 KiB) Viewed 39492 times

June 6th, 2018, 9:08

8k to 25k, you buy PC3000 that have given proof of themselves and cheaper, not as SD that left us all behind with all their Doctor Tools (If anyone wants to buy some I have them ahhahah)
SD, for me never again.

July 5th, 2018, 7:42

The images posted look more like stock images, I still have doubts this system actually was built. And if it was, I am sure it would have been released before it worked properly :lol:
Post a reply