Switch to full style
This is a dedicated forum for guides (manuals) created by members of HDDGURU community on commercial tools
Post a reply

Re: WD Guide

November 10th, 2014, 0:48

hello
sir
i m interested in that manual / video, how i can get it,
thanks
hnm.hadizadeh@gmail.com

Re: WD Guide

November 10th, 2014, 18:19

hadizadeh wrote:hello
sir
i m interested in that manual / video, how i can get it,
thanks
hnm.hadizadeh@gmail.com


Can you explain why the instruction already given in the thread, many times, don't work?

Re: WD Guide

January 5th, 2015, 20:03

This serves as a basis for learning PC-3000?

Re: WD Guide

January 7th, 2015, 3:27

No, it's specifically for Salvation tools.

If you don't have the Salvation tool then it's not any use to you.

Re: WD Guide

January 8th, 2015, 14:09

pcimage wrote:No, it's specifically for Salvation tools.

If you don't have the Salvation tool then it's not any use to you.


Sir ,
I Disagree

Re: WD Guide

January 10th, 2015, 11:53

hello
sir
i m interesting in your manual and video,
how i can get it,
thanks
medialineco@gmail.com

Re: WD Guide

January 11th, 2015, 2:50

I don't know how people that cannot find this information in this own thread can actually be in Data Recovery?

Re: WD Guide

March 18th, 2016, 16:25

poehere, Hi poehere!

i'm interesting for youre new WD Guide.

Please send me full information abautWD guide.

THX

Re: WD Guide

September 13th, 2016, 17:55

Please send me the cost and details to get it , thanks

Re: WD Guide

January 5th, 2017, 9:27

poehere,
Yes dear....
Price pls.
Rgds,

Re: WD Guide

March 9th, 2017, 1:16

Good day I want to benefit from this work what do I have to do? Thank you for your work.

rbayer06@gmail.com

Re: WD Guide

March 9th, 2017, 12:08

HaQue wrote:I don't know how people that cannot find this information in this own thread can actually be in Data Recovery?

Re: WD Guide

May 13th, 2017, 11:33

pcimage wrote:
HaQue wrote:I don't know how people that cannot find this information in this own thread can actually be in Data Recovery?


:D

It's the "fast food" era dude. Simple, fast, partial read, etc.

Regards

Marcus

Re: WD Guide

November 21st, 2018, 15:49

I have uploaded the manuals to my website and they are offered there now.

https://9to5workonline.com/ebook-downloads/

The books have been discounted because SD no longer supports these tools. However, the information in the books is still valuable and can be used in conjunction with other tools if you know how to adapt from one tool to another.

You will pay by PayPal, return to the site, and the download will start. You will save the PDF file to your screen. If you have issues send me an email through the website.
Post a reply