Switch to full style
This is a dedicated forum for guides (manuals) created by members of HDDGURU community on commercial tools
Post a reply

Re: Seagate Guide

April 21st, 2019, 17:05

Hi Poehere!

I would be really interested to purchase your new Seagate guide! I took your advice and picked up a PC3000 Express a couple years ago and I have been really enjoying learning how to use it. Seagate's have been a difficult one to learn but I am getting fairly good with them now. The more I learn about recovering from them, the more I realize I don't fully understand. There is not a lot of good guides on the practical use of terminal. I have been collecting little bits and pieces here and there on the net, Ace Labs classes, and from friends in the DR comunity. I would love to learn more, especially from someone of your experience.

Any idea when this new book will be available?

I hope all has been well with you.

Fraser Corrance
Progressive Tech

Re: Seagate Guide

April 20th, 2020, 17:00

octothuluh wrote:Hi Poehere!

I would be really interested to purchase your new Seagate guide! I took your advice and picked up a PC3000 Express a couple years ago and I have been really enjoying learning how to use it. Seagate's have been a difficult one to learn but I am getting fairly good with them now. The more I learn about recovering from them, the more I realize I don't fully understand. There is not a lot of good guides on the practical use of terminal. I have been collecting little bits and pieces here and there on the net, Ace Labs classes, and from friends in the DR comunity. I would love to learn more, especially from someone of your experience.

Any idea when this new book will be available?

I hope all has been well with you.

Fraser Corrance
Progressive Tech

Can you either contact me here by PM or on FB and I'll send you what you ne4ed. There is a special right now 2 for 1. Buy one and get the second one for free. Offer ends on the 1st of May.
Post a reply