This video will teach you Many things
Some times a hard disk have good heads but few bad sectors, and user start Self Scan , but it fails and shows that the defects log are full, in this case user always cut the head. But now there is no need to cut the head, you can cut the faulty zone which making the defects log exceed.
There is no tool in the market which have such functions and we are happy to release such things to make repairing easy and easy.
1. Move Physical zone in to P-list. (Total Physical zones are 20 )
2. Move a range of cylinders into P-list.
3. Increase P-list to move many zone.
4. Formatting with P-list.
5. Translator Regeneration.
6. ATA Scan for Bad sector Removing. Setting of ATA scan.
7. How to repair a Self scan failed hard disk due to defects log exceed.
Download Link for videohttp://www.mediafire.com/download/fbnpr ... A_scan.zip