All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Looking for remote access tech
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2010, 8:13 

Hello
We are a small DR company and we're looking for someone who can help with a few DR cases (around 4-5 cases / week).
We need someone to connect remotely to our pc's and operate diagnostics (pc3k etc) and solve problems by distance (for example firmware problems).

In cases where physical interaction is needed (e.g. bad heads) we would like to have the option of sending over the drive for in-site recovery.

We are having a no-data no-pay policy, therefore if operation comes with no success, no payment to tech will be made.
In other cases, payment will be made and it will be a portion of the entire recovery fee we will receive from our clients.
To be more precise, it would be around $100-$150 for each case. Of course it depends on the severity of the problem and the initial price offer we will give to client.

Instant messenger (google talk, msn) is essential for quick contact.

If anyone is interested PM me and we 'll talk the details.

Post subject: Re: Looking for remote access tech
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2010, 9:14 

2000cc wrote:
Hello
We are a small DR company and we're looking for someone who can help with a few DR cases (around 4-5 cases / week).
We need someone to connect remotely to our pc's and operate diagnostics (pc3k etc) and solve problems by distance (for example firmware problems).

In cases where physical interaction is needed (e.g. bad heads) we would like to have the option of sending over the drive for in-site recovery.

We are having a no-data no-pay policy, therefore if operation comes with no success, no payment to tech will be made.
In other cases, payment will be made and it will be a portion of the entire recovery fee we will receive from our clients.
To be more precise, it would be around $100-$150 for each case. Of course it depends on the severity of the problem and the initial price offer we will give to client.

hehehe around $100-$150 for each case.

i don`t think that this offer will work here, but i have another suggestion, if you are planning to sell your tools if its pc3k am willing to buy it, and by then you may find a DR Company to solve your problem, i know many friends willing to do this but @ that price you should re-consider.
:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2010, 9:19 

einstein9 wrote:
2000cc wrote:
Hello

hehehe around $100-$150 for each case.

i don`t think that this offer will work here, but i have another suggestion, if you are planning to sell your tools if its pc3k am willing to buy it, and by then you may find a DR Company to solve your problem, i know many friends willing to do this but @ that price you should re-consider.
:lol: :lol:

Hello
If you want to buy pc3k then contact AceLab. I don't understand the joke.
As far as fee is concerned, in my country a severe DR job costs max. $500. So $100-$150 is the amount of money we can offer. Either take it or leave it, but please do not offend people's wealth status.

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2010, 9:30 

as i said, maybe you did not read all of my post

i know many friends willing to do this but @ that price you should re-consider.

so why don`t you comment on this point?

and, since you mentioned:

means your cost of shipping will be added means @ the end more than 500$ which is ur max.

correct me if am wrong.

you have 2 options here:

1- DIY
2- send it to a Pro. DR Company

and again, i know few people here are working by TV even with ME, but @ that price, i never found ANY
if you find someone then : Good Luck my friend you got a good deal really.

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2010, 9:45 

einstein9 wrote:
as i said, maybe you did not read all of my post

i know many friends willing to do this but @ that price you should re-consider.

so why don`t you comment on this point?

Sorry i think there is nothing to comment. As i've said this is the money we are offering, there is nothing to reconsider. I would be more than happy to pay someone $600 for a DR job well done, but this means that the client is willing to pay this amount of money (+more for our fee). This is a highly rare case in my area, so that's about it.

einstein9 wrote:
and, since you mentioned:

means your cost of shipping will be added means @ the end more than 500$ which is ur max.

correct me if am wrong.

You've got a point. But these i guess are the "rare cases" i mentioned before. If that happens, extra fees will occur.
einstein9 wrote:
if you find someone then : Good Luck my friend you got a good deal really.

Thanks! :)

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2010, 11:32 

:D most welcome

PostPosted: March 27th, 2011, 15:31 

Hey 2000cc!

Casn you please mention where are you from.I can give you remote assistance.

Regards,
Abid Hafeez
+92-300-4507434
abid_hafeez@hotmail.com

PostPosted: March 28th, 2011, 7:17 

sometime ago, someone was bugging me asking for video training for SD and so
and now this someone is offering remote help

what a joke. :idea:

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2011, 11:17 

einstein9 wrote: