All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I need help from an advanced user. Need some money.
PostPosted: October 17th, 2013, 12:05 

Hola, mi nombre es Juan Meneses y tengo un pequeño servicio técnico en computadores en chile, y necesito de su ayuda para poder acelerar mi proceso de aprendizaje, en lo que respecta a recuperación de datos de discos con fallas físicas.
Sé que hay mucha información en este foro, pero si estoy guiado por un experto o alguien con más experiencia que yo, avanzaré mucho más rápido. Estoy dispuesto a pagar dentro de mis posibilidades por medio de paypal a quien esté dispuesto a ayudarme a distancia por correo o chat. No tengo maquinarias en este momento pero estoy dispuesto a ir adquiriéndolas con el tiempo. Yo no seré en ningún caso competencia para quien me enseñe. Ojalá la persona hable algo español, sino con traductor espero poder entenderlo. Favor escribir con sus ofertas para concretar lo antes posible en una relación de trabajo. Yo actualmente tengo discos pendientes de reparar por lo que puedo dedicar mucho tiempo a esto. Enviarme un mail con la disponibilidad de tiempo y el costo por sus servicios. Para poder concretar lo antes posible.
Escribir a juanmeneses@hotmail.com
Gracias por su atención.
Hello , my name is Juan Meneses and I have a small computer technician service in Chile, and I need your help to speed up my learning process , in relation to data recovery physical disk is defective .
I know there is a lot of information on this forum, but if I am guided by an expert or someone with more experience than I , will move forward much faster . I'm willing to pay within my means through paypal to whoever is willing to help me mail or chat away . I have no machines at the moment but am willing to go acquiring them over time. I will not be in any jurisdiction to whom I teach . Hopefully the person speak a little Spanish , but with translator I hope to understand. Please write with your bids to finalize as soon as possible in a working relationship . I currently pending repair disks I have so much time I can devote to this. Send me a mail with the availability of time and cost for their services. In order to realize as soon as possible.
Write to juanmeneses@hotmail.com
Thank you for your attention.

Post subject: Re: I need help from an advanced user. Need some money.
PostPosted: October 18th, 2013, 7:30 

Hi,
Sorry to say that the learning by paid method is very expensive.

$500 - $1000 for books or videos
upwards of $3000 for courses for a few days.
If you want someone to train you, the time that it is going to take to learn I think you severely underestimate.

first I would suggest to got to http://myharddrivedied.com/ and click on presentations and resources. now go read and watch everything. aso, don't forget to look at:

Quote:
MyHardDriveDied FILES RESOURCES; This is the ftp location I keep files, podcasts, videos, and many various items I have produced. Help yourself, Click Here

Download Here. ftp://mhddfiles1:Download1@ftp.myharddrivedied.com/

Why am I suggesting this? well because it is FREE and you do not need anyone to help, or pay anything. So you can go through it all and see if you really want to spend 10's of thousands on tools and if you are cut out for it.

I am not saying anything about the material itself, I trust that you will be better off for it, but I don't do HDD recovery, so YMMV. It is very obvious that Scott is passionate and serious about DR.

also you can buy Anne LeFlores vidoes/books, search on Salvation Data forums for them or here maybe as well.

better get going there is ALOT to study now ;-)