Donor Drives LLC is always looking for talented technicians, engineers and sales professionals to join our ever-growing team. Positions available ranging with associates to seniors, depending on experience. Our offices are located in Highland Heights, Ohio and in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. The range of services we provide are IT services, hard drive parts sales, data recovery, computer forensics, cyber security, software development, and much more. We prefer to have new team members relocate domestically, but will consider exceptional applications for H1B visa for USA and Blue Card for Germany, respectively.
At least one of the following experiences are required to be considered for either of the available positions:
- Testing and re-certified computer hard drives / solid state drives / flash drives
- 2+ years of Sales of IT services
- Linux / Unix system administration with in-depth knowledge of SSH.
- In-depth knowledge of file systems, either or all: VMFS, ext2/3/4, NTFS, HFS, FAT
- 2+ years of experience in data recovery, either HDD/SSD/NAND/Monolith/RAID/etc
- Computer forensics degree or CCFE certificate or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in computer forensics / cell phone forensics
- 2+ years of experience in PHP/Zend programming
- 2+ years of development of software application of e-Discovery platform or GREP analyzers
- 2+ years of experience in SQL database management and maintenance
If you are interested, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
with your resume, required salary, experience brief, residing location, and employment status for either USA or Germany. DO NOT post PMs as I will not read them. Thank you for your attention!
- HDD Donors, PCBs, and Data Recovery Tools.