All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Los Angeles DR opportunity for qualified tech.
PostPosted: May 17th, 2018, 9:44 

Are you in - want to be, or going to be... in Los Angeles?

I'm interested in hiring someone who's not only competent; who'd teach me why and how for every single recovery that I wouldn't know how to do -- and likewise, I would do the same.

My main role is running the business... so I'd prefer you be substantially better than I at DR.

I'm open to a myriad of circumstances that all fall near the rubric of DR gig.

Thanks,

Truman

Post subject: Re: Los Angeles DR opportunity for qualified tech.
PostPosted: May 17th, 2018, 15:01 

I'm not interested in moving out to LA, but if you want to attract anyone in this business to do what you're purposing, you'll need to offer a tempting salary.

PostPosted: June 7th, 2018, 13:33 

The exclusive role of DR tech is "on pause" - I need a generalist right now:

Must be local ... LOS ANGELES and for now, D.R. only tech, is part time or can be on a per-job-basis.

If however, you're both an electronics tech AND a D.R. tech? Then I have to hire you.

I am consumed with Mac work. Familiarizing someone with the specifics unique to my business, ethos, or approach will always be required. What I can't do, is teach people how to think like a tech, how to fix things without ever breaking them, and to know better than to tell a client a price before you truly know the entirety of what's wrong with their product.

If you are [already] a proficient laptop tech? You're logical, smart, communicate well, honest, high work ethic and reliable? I will ALWAYS hire someone who fits that bill.

- Proficient at SMT REPAIR (You can read schematics and expertly perform SMT rework)
- You may not fix something, but you won't make it worse - and know when touching something WILL make it worse? And either avoid touching it - or get the clients consent first..?

You WIN. Contact me.. please!

If you can do the above AND know how to: use a PC-3000, replace heads? You're hired.

Thank you to anyone who takes the time to read this as well as to write me.

PostPosted: August 17th, 2018, 22:18 

I am in LA and I am pretty interested in DR. I am quite familiar with SQL database recovery (my personal website is www.tomsqlrecovery.com,The software on the site was written by me) ,I am very good at logical recovery,familiar with file system(NTFS,Fat32,exfat..) . I know how disk works , how raid works and Vmware file system works. I want learn how to use Pc3000. If you still need one tech person, you can contact me via skype 24468737@QQ.com