All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Congratulations on DFL forum!!
PostPosted: March 8th, 2013, 10:30 

Great to see this new forum and hope it can really work for getting extra support on using DFL tools!
Expecting to see those who have DFL tools to join in this community and share your tips and experience.

Congratulations!

@1st position!!! :D

Post subject: Re: Congratulations on DFL forum!!
PostPosted: March 8th, 2013, 11:33 

Excelent creation. These tools are great with a great support. At least I think.

PostPosted: March 8th, 2013, 12:39 

Congratulations have used his tools and serve me well, excellent support tools expect more soon

PostPosted: March 8th, 2013, 23:42 

You may come here and request firmware for this tool. Since this tool uses FW from ACE and SD it might make it easier to find some FW you will need.

PostPosted: March 9th, 2013, 8:45 

Thanks for this place ! I really appreciate that there is a real help for these tools !!

PostPosted: March 9th, 2013, 18:45 

Spildit wrote:
Great ! :D

I am very curious what tools do you own for DR. The last time you were here you said this is a hobby for you. I am not sure how you can give all this advise to all these people if you just come here as a hobby. Sorry but I read some of your comments and they are very far off base on this one and seems that you have to answer to all posts here on the forum. This very much reminds me of another person who did this one.

PostPosted: March 12th, 2013, 6:39 

poehere wrote:
I am not sure how you can give all this advise to all these people if you just come here as a hobby. Sorry but I read some of your comments and they are very far off base

Seems like he has been in DR for lot longer than you have, also help he gives is for free, is up to the OP whether or not to go on it. At least he is not updating others manuals and selling them for his own gain :wink:

I dont meant to be rude, but it seems like splidit is just trying to be helpful, whether is advice is good or not, this is an open forum and that is his right to help

PostPosted: November 16th, 2013, 4:54 

hddhelp wrote:
poehere wrote:
I am not sure how you can give all this advise to all these people if you just come here as a hobby. Sorry but I read some of your comments and they are very far off base

Seems like he has been in DR for lot longer than you have, also help he gives is for free, is up to the OP whether or not to go on it. At least he is not updating others manuals and selling them for his own gain :wink:

I dont meant to be rude, but it seems like splidit is just trying to be helpful, whether is advice is good or not, this is an open forum and that is his right to help

Dear Friend hddhelp

for this : At least he is not updating others manuals and selling them for his own gain

its not good to blaming on this like saling other menuals miss ann wrote menual by they experiance and knoledge he did not write copy otherwise single menual not saling this way.
i am always writing my all sucessfull case study. i work with sd tools and make case studies my own this is not bad to write it bcoz sd not solved my each and everycases so its our property that we make ourself. if medom ann copy intact of sd menuals then no one buying it. she work hard then sd and give also they experiance and solutions too in menuals. so my as my view she is not doing any bad. and she not forced to buy thair menuals.

yours friend
jignesh pankhania