Switch to full style
Discussions related to DFL tools: general chat, firmware requests
Post a reply

DFL BAD SUPPORT

April 7th, 2015, 20:46

DFL bad support ! You send email, do not respond to your inquiry ! Very sad does not have customer service !

Re: DFL BAD SUPPORT

April 7th, 2015, 21:18

I am just curious: what kind of problem do you need to resolve that requires the tech support?

April 8th, 2015, 3:04

Never had a problem with their support in the last 2 years I've had their tools, in fact quite the opposite they've always gone above and beyond.

Also prob good idea to read their pubic forum before posting such a post as it's a Chinese holiday :-)

http://forum.dolphindatalab.com/thread-2108.html

Cheers

April 8th, 2015, 8:13

I have found DFL's support to be excellent in the three years I've owned their tools. Not perfect, just excellent.

April 8th, 2015, 8:25

I don't own and DFL products, so I cannot speak to their tech support. But, I believe that there are a lot of cowboys out there who just buy the tools and solely rely on remote tech support to do all their jobs. After a while, I suspect that the tech support team starts to lower the priority of said clients, but not before wasting a lot of time being tied up with those clients and having to neglect others with legitimate support needs.

April 8th, 2015, 11:32

lcoughey wrote:I don't own and DFL products, so I cannot speak to their tech support. But, I believe that there are a lot of cowboys out there who just buy the tools and solely rely on remote tech support to do all their jobs. After a while, I suspect that the tech support team starts to lower the priority of said clients, but not before wasting a lot of time being tied up with those clients and having to neglect others with legitimate support needs.

Yep, that's my gut feeling was telling me. It would explain the animosity.

April 21st, 2015, 3:43

Luke,

nailed it.

April 22nd, 2015, 6:20

Hello

Did you try to post your request on their dedicated support forums?
Post a reply