All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: freebsd temple run software help.
PostPosted: October 4th, 2019, 10:11 

hi,

I need help to clone a arcade game. its not for piracy its just that we have the machine and the software which happens to be in a 32gb disk drive failed. we have bought this software a number of times and now the company we are buying it from does not support this anymore. we have a working usb with the software but after cloning there seem to be some protection in the code, which i can't figure out.

the os is FreeBSD i don't really know if the software is tied to specific serial number. since i noticed that the usb device has a serial number. where as commercial ones don't often have serial numbers.

Post subject: Re: freebsd temple run software help.
PostPosted: October 5th, 2019, 5:03 

The game runs on a regular pc, and has some sort of i/o board attached on the pci which controls the game and is attached all over the cabinet. Any help is welcome, i have no way to pm anyone as feature is still disabled and i have to participate more in the forums to activate this feature. I have a dump of the game its from a 4gb device.

Post subject: Re: freebsd temple run software help.
PostPosted: June 18th, 2022, 11:53 

This game has been played on a conventional computer with a pbo to it that controls the game and is scattered around the cabinet. Any assistance is very appreciated; I am unable to PM anybody because the function has still been disabled, and I will need to interact more in the forums in order to enable it. I have such a gaming leak that came from the a computer.