HDD GURU FORUMS
http://forum.hddguru.com/

Sea 2.5'' Slim set and WD 2.5'' Slim set have arrived!
http://forum.hddguru.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=35367
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Milos_HddSurgery [ May 17th, 2017, 6:36 ]
Post subject:  Sea 2.5'' Slim set and WD 2.5'' Slim set have arrived!

Dear colleagues, we present you our latest product:

Sea 2.5'' Slim set and Wd 2.5'' Slim set

Image

HddSurgeryTM Sea and Wd Slim sets are designed to enable safe head replacement procedures on new ultra thin 2.5'' Seagate and Wd slim drives.

These products come in a form of sets which include two pairs of tools for 1 and 2 platters for hard drives which “park" their read/write heads on a ramp and cannot be extracted in usual manner.

For additional info, take a look at Sea 2.5'' Slim Set PDF Manual and Video Guide, as well as Wd 2.5'' Slim Set PDF Manual and Video Guide on our website.

Tools will be ready for sale starting from next week.

Follow us on Facebook to stay updated with the news from our company.

Author:  Blizzard [ May 17th, 2017, 16:37 ]
Post subject:  Re: Sea 2.5'' Slim set and WD 2.5'' Slim set have arrived!

Milos_HddSurgery wrote:
Tools will be ready for sale starting from next week.


Very nice! Is it OK to order now or should we wait until next week?

Author:  Milos_HddSurgery [ May 19th, 2017, 4:34 ]
Post subject:  Re: Sea 2.5'' Slim set and WD 2.5'' Slim set have arrived!

Blizzard wrote:
Milos_HddSurgery wrote:
Tools will be ready for sale starting from next week.


Very nice! Is it OK to order now or should we wait until next week?


Hi, you can order the tools now.

Author:  Amarbir[CDR-Labs] [ May 26th, 2017, 7:27 ]
Post subject:  Re: Sea 2.5'' Slim set and WD 2.5'' Slim set have arrived!

Blizzard wrote:
Milos_HddSurgery wrote:
Tools will be ready for sale starting from next week.


Very nice! Is it OK to order now or should we wait until next week?



Hi,
Once you get them can you share the experience of actual recovery with these drives ,HDDsurgery will be amazing tools like always

Author:  Blizzard [ May 26th, 2017, 9:21 ]
Post subject:  Re: Sea 2.5'' Slim set and WD 2.5'' Slim set have arrived!

Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
Hi,
Once you get them can you share the experience of actual recovery with these drives ,HDDsurgery will be amazing tools like always


Yes, I will definitely test them out and give an update. I'm hoping they ship next week.

Author:  Amarbir[CDR-Labs] [ May 26th, 2017, 21:55 ]
Post subject:  Re: Sea 2.5'' Slim set and WD 2.5'' Slim set have arrived!

Blizzard wrote:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
Hi,
Once you get them can you share the experience of actual recovery with these drives ,HDDsurgery will be amazing tools like always


Yes, I will definitely test them out and give an update. I'm hoping they ship next week.



Hi,
You ordered both or only seagate

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/