Switch to full style
Discussions related to Visual NAND Reconstructor tool
Post a reply

Second part of manual is released!

January 29th, 2015, 9:08

Hi folks,

We've just released the second part of Visual NAND Reconstructor manual / chip-off analysis book.
You can download it from our website:
http://rusolut.com/visual-nand-reconstr ... mentation/

Thanks for help to our technological partners and hddguru members - Arvika, Kutting Edge, HaQue :agree:

Re: Second part of manual is released!

January 29th, 2015, 14:34

Very good.
Someday I will get 1 to me .

April 8th, 2018, 4:48

Hello,
Will there be a third one with explanation of the actual flow of work by some easy intermediate and hard cases ? .

March 25th, 2019, 13:34

Hi Sasha ,
Is There No Revision To The Book As Now Software Is Totally New And New Functions Have Been Added :D

March 27th, 2019, 14:36

Agree with Amarbir. Flows with examples would be great for showing new features and showing how to work with specific common models (i.e. Sandisk MicroSD).

March 31st, 2019, 11:56

Hi Boss ,
I Am Finding It Not That Very Hard To Learn ,But i Suggest They Update Manuals And Release PArt 3 Of Books With Live Examples Of All Different Parameters They Teach In Normal Advance And Monolith Classes So That If They Have a Determined Animal Like Me He Can Learn It All The Hard Way

April 4th, 2019, 11:39

Agree with everyone, we have plans to update/add manuals.

April 4th, 2019, 13:37

Awesome! Looking forward to it!

April 5th, 2019, 11:38

Sasha Sheremetov wrote:Agree with everyone, we have plans to update/add manuals.

Hello,
This is How i Would Propose ...

1 : Part 1 : Fundamentals
2 : Part 2 : Explanation of Software And How To Approach a Case "This is Missing "
3 : Part 3 : Approaching From Start To End In Different Controllers ,Some Very Different Cases ,Monoliths Pinout Discovery " Well i Fully Understand That You Have Courses For All Of This " , Even Acelab Has All Such Info In Thier Blogs if a dedicated person wants to learn give him the opportunity .

PS : And a Routine Blog With At least 4 Blogs Per Month
Post a reply