All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NAND Chip Support - ID " 453E96937E "
PostPosted: March 31st, 2019, 11:50 

Hi Team Rusolut ,
I Am Getting a Lot Of Unsupported Stuff Here In India And i Am Looking Forward For My Trainings In Poland Soon ,Yesterday i Stumbled Upon a Sandisk SD Card Which Is Internally Monolith And Has The Following ID " 453E96937E " .The Chip Has The Following Written On It " 6413c8725360 064G " .I Have Done The Bit Of Work i Could Do This is a 64 GB Monolith And I Have Seen That In FE NAND Reader Software There is Support For This ID . The Page Size Seems To Be " 17664 " ,I Was Able To ID It At Default 3.3 Volts VCC And VCCQ Without No Issue ,But Once We Find Out Proper Parameters Might Be Voltage Adjustment i necessary If Bit Errors Are There

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com

Post subject: Re: NAND Chip Support - ID " 453E96937E "
PostPosted: March 31st, 2019, 13:44 

Try this one.

Attachments:
config_amarbir.jpg
config_amarbir.jpg [ 76.27 KiB | Viewed 15282 times ]

Post subject: Re: NAND Chip Support - ID " 453E96937E "
PostPosted: April 5th, 2019, 11:50 

Hi Thanks ,
I Saw That The Config Is Available In FE "Thanks To Chris For Pointing Me To It " .Gosha Also Did The Same When i Worked With Him For This Case .After Going Through The Process of Recovery ,We Reached a Point Were File System Was Currupt And We Had To Save Image And Recover Using Rstudio .The Client Only Wants Images " JPG " To Be Precise .We Initiated Reading Of Chip Using ECC Info And Were Able To Take Non Corrected Blocks To Less Then 1.5% and Subsequently To Around 1% ,Pics Are Still Not Working Most Of Them "This is Absurd As This Much Non Corrected Blocks Should Not Hamper The Entire Data ,I Also See Raw Signatures Of Videos in this Chip .Also in the end the pinout i used the wp pin is not wired so developer says "No reread" Command will work .Chris Also Worked Today on the case and we are making the third image now and i will scan for raw images ,I will post results ,I am sorry i did not reply for few days i was busy preparing documents for my poland visit :D ,I hope to meet you there

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com