We have updated software of VNR, thanks to our technological partners we have now almost all scramblers and ECC/BCH codes.
There are some great improvments in work with structures, new pinouts of monolithiс devices and other options that help to make routine faster/easier.
Here's some shortlist of features, you can also find full details here
- Copy-paste function for multiple structures is added to structure viewer. Now it is possible to assign page structure within a seconds. Select multiple structures with SHIFT/CTRL and copy to undefined area
- “Open file” function in File System viewer. The opened file is saved to subfolder “Recovered” in task folder
- Autoscale of pixel size in bitmap by pressing CTRL + mouse wheel
- New descriptions in Pair element: Area size – “Virtual block size”; Movable block size – “Page size”; Number of partitions – “Number of physical blocks in virtual”
- Automatic copy of structure from source to Markers table
- Automatic joining of dumps into navigation group when opening dump viewer on multiple objects
And much more on the web.
Follow our news, we're preparing some sweet stuff for ya'll