Rusolut
56%
PC-3000 Flash
44%

Total votes : 16

Rusolut vs. PC-3000 Flash - Im interested in feedback

December 1st, 2016, 16:50

Hello,

I already own PC-3000 (and I have very few complaints) however I am currently trying to recover a micro SD that is not supported by PC-3000, I have emailed Rusolut and they have confirmed that they can support this particular chip.

My question is whether Rusolut is going to be a worth while investment for me. I would appreciate and feedback, comparisons or advice about Rusolut, especially if you use both Rusolut and PC-3000.

Thank you!

Re: Rusolut vs. PC-3000 Flash - Im interested in feedback

December 14th, 2016, 9:18

Rusolut is a great tool! It has some advanced features so if you are skillful you will love it. In my opinion VNR is like FE on steroids :shock: I have not used their support so no comments there.

PC3K flash is also good! I have been using AceLab products for over 10 years now (Europe and US) and like you wrote just few complaints ... You should be able to recover micro SD card with PC3K even if not directly supported?

There are cases in which having PC3K,VNR and FE (SoftCenter) is the only way to go.

My vote goes to Rusolut.

December 19th, 2016, 5:18

Kodi Green wrote:Hello,

I already own PC-3000 (and I have very few complaints) however I am currently trying to recover a micro SD that is not supported by PC-3000, I have emailed Rusolut and they have confirmed that they can support this particular chip.

My question is whether Rusolut is going to be a worth while investment for me. I would appreciate and feedback, comparisons or advice about Rusolut, especially if you use both Rusolut and PC-3000.

Thank you!

Hi,
I wish you had posted this in a section other then rusolut as its totally unethical to write negative or positive about other competing tools in a perticular companies support section

January 5th, 2017, 14:33

Thank you for the feedback. I´m sorry I did not realise I was being unethical, do you have a suggestion as to where would be a better thread to post in? I really am just interested in the feedback of people who actually use Rusolut, which is why I began here. And I thought having the background of what tools I am already familiar with would help in ensuring relevant feedback. :oops:

January 6th, 2017, 12:25

Kodi Green wrote:Thank you for the feedback. I´m sorry I did not realise I was being unethical, do you have a suggestion as to where would be a better thread to post in? I really am just interested in the feedback of people who actually use Rusolut, which is why I began here. And I thought having the background of what tools I am already familiar with would help in ensuring relevant feedback. :oops:

Hello ,
Always Good To Own All Three Tools ,But Whatever You Buy Initial Period Will Be Very High Learning Period
Post a reply