All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Feedback - >VNR Starter Kit and Sales
PostPosted: February 22nd, 2018, 15:30 

Hello ,
To All Rusolut Sales And Marketing Guys And Users ,Specially Sasha .Well My Understanding Of Flash is Not Too Good and Not Too Bad .I Have Some Feedback That i Wanted To Share With You Guys From The User Prospective .VNR Is Sold In a Starter Kit With The Following details

VNR Starter Kit

Well This Kit Comes With a Base Unit So far So Good .I Have seen sasha talking about the quality and the electronics inside and its great work guys .Lets talk about the adapters During The Last Few Years Doing Flash Recoveries i have come across TSOP48 ,TLGA-52 , BGA-152/132 And Monolith only in 99.9% cases .So You folks are selling us the ZIFF type adapters for TSOP48 ,TLGA 52 Only .Ziff stands for Zero Insertion Force Adapters For The newbies ,You just yank the IC inside the adapter and it reads .We want you guys to add the BGA-152 ZIFF adapter also inside this kit .For Monolith As Its Just a Simple PCB How About Bundling 5 Units .So That We Can Read One And Wire Few Others .This is What Should Be Into Your Starter Kit Not All Those Adapters That Are Hardly Use And Are Not Even ZIFF Type .I mean seriously We do not even get a ZIFF BGA-152 in this kit and only a PCB on which we have to Solder Each IC .Its a Nightmare When we have those SM2236 CF's With 4 BGA-152's .I hope you guys get what i am trying to say

The Standard Kit

Now Lets Assume i wanna buy the ZIFF Type BGA-152 Adapter ,Well For This You Folks Have a Standard Kit In Which You Bundle a BGA-152 And BGA-132 And a VBGA-100 Adapter .Whats The Use of The BGA-132 Adapter When We Can Align a BGA-132 In a BGA-152 Ziff Adapter .It Should Be Noted That This Kit Costs 1/3 The Price of The Main Kit .

PS : I Can Go on And On With Those Two Pending eMMC Kits I Do Have a Viewpoint On Those Too .So Today if i Want To Buy VNR With All The Adapters i Want to I Cannot .Also If i WAnt To Buy 1 Adapter Extra I Have No Option they push three down our throat of which the BGA 132 is Useless "Even acelab has stopped selling the 132 bga adapter recently ." .Rusolut Does Have All The Options And i Request Them To Take My Viewpoint Positively And Think Over It .Please let us buy what we like to

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com