Switch to full style
Discussions related to Visual NAND Reconstructor tool
Post a reply

Sony 64GB SD Card Pinout - HELP

March 21st, 2018, 5:33

Hello,
I Do not Have a Working Card With This Layout ,Can Someone Help Me With The Pinouts .I Have PC 3000 Flash And Rusolut Also "But They Do Not Have Pinouts For This .I Also Cannot Find Pinouts As i Do Not Have a Working Card

Re: Sony 64GB SD Card Pinout - HELP

March 21st, 2018, 12:31

Hello!
As Sasha said on another topic, you can send us a donor device (or patient without returning back) and we can try to reverse engineer pinout.

March 21st, 2018, 12:36

Hello!
We got similar card few mounts ago. It was 16GB Sony card but the PCB is completely different.
You can send us a donor device (or patient without returning back) and we can try to reverse engineer pinout.

March 22nd, 2018, 3:04

On card should write Sony code like this: SF-8UX (example). Write it code from your card.

March 22nd, 2018, 8:24

arvika wrote:On card should write Sony code like this: SF-8UX (example). Write it code from your card.

Hi,
I Am At Home Today Not Feeling So Well ,I Have Never Experienced So Many Deaths Of NEar Dear Once As i Have Seen In This Month ,I am a Broken Man These Days .Arvika Sir i Have Got The Rusolut Tool Also Now Now i Have PC3K and VNR .From Next Month i Will Spend a Lot of Time in SElf Study

March 23rd, 2018, 7:34

Arvika Sir ,
The code you are asking is on the plastic body of card .I know the exact location of the same and what you are asking for .The Code Is " SF-64UF2 " .Today Again i Got a Same Pattern Card But in 32GB .This One Has a Code SF-32UX2 .This is What i Am Saying To Rusolut ,This Card Is Very Very Common In India .I have already found a working 64GB Card With Same Pattern .But i am not sure it will have same controller or NAND memory ID ,I am Planning To Send It To Poland To Sasha and Company .I wanted to ask you that does the 32GB With same pattern have same controller and memory Id ,I am Sure You Know This :D .

PS : I still need Pattern Pinouts ,I am ready with all Stuff For Starting To Reverse Engineer Pinouts And i Have Done a Few Easy Once Already With Little Assistance Here And There
Post a reply