Switch to full style
Discussions related to Visual NAND Reconstructor tool
Post a reply

Rusolut conference and training

April 18th, 2019, 15:52

Hey guys!

Who’s coming to Poland for Rusolut conference and training days?

I know a few who are going :-)

Re: Rusolut conference and training

April 18th, 2019, 16:36

I will be there, on conference only.

April 18th, 2019, 16:56

I'll be there too.

April 18th, 2019, 17:49

Cool! See you there.

The first beer is on me! :-)

April 19th, 2019, 4:37

They invited me too for 4 days :)

April 19th, 2019, 5:43

4 days... make some trainings before ;)
By the way, I wanted to deny the rumors that Russians and Poles drink a lot of vodka. It's completely not true. They drink twice as much :)

April 19th, 2019, 5:51

So that's why i got this in the invitation email: "The appearance of a drunk or any kind of intoxication is prohibited. Otherwise, the administration of the event will be forced to remove you."

April 19th, 2019, 8:49

Hi,
I Am Trying My Best To Be There ,Pray i Get The VISA ,I Would Be Flying To Switzerland And Then To Poland ,Hope Its All Done On Time ,I Am Ready Though ,It Wil Be a Treat To Meet Many Of You Out There ,I Will Also Be There In Sept 2019 For Advance Trainings ,Glad They Invited Sasha :lol: :mrgreen:

April 19th, 2019, 10:54

melvin wrote:So that's why i got this in the invitation email: "The appearance of a drunk or any kind of intoxication is prohibited. Otherwise, the administration of the event will be forced to remove you."

I guess good scotch doesn't count..:)

April 19th, 2019, 11:22

Sasha Sheremetov wrote:
melvin wrote:So that's why i got this in the invitation email: "The appearance of a drunk or any kind of intoxication is prohibited. Otherwise, the administration of the event will be forced to remove you."

I guess good scotch doesn't count..:)

Sasha ,
So Technically We All Will Be Drunk :lol: , Did You Not Get That Warning ,They Will Throw All Drunkards Out :mrgreen:

May 12th, 2019, 3:38

Shame you couldn’t make it Amabir :-(

You missed some great new features and some excellent training, plus some great fun times as an added bonus.

Thanks to the training by Igor, Sasha, Patryk and company I am a lot more confident in using the VNR tool and was able to grasp some of the the power of several of the very powerful features (e.g. XOR extraction and ECC codes creation from dump)
Post a reply