All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Deficency In Service + MRT Forum Account Banned [No Reas
PostPosted: May 4th, 2015, 23:53 

Amarbir wrote:
fzabkar wrote:
I notice that the P5Nsli BIOS has several overclocking settings for PCIE and CPU. Maybe the system would stabilise if one were to select the least aggressive settings?

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/soc ... p5nsli.pdf

Respected Frank ,
i have not used any :D .My overclocking days are over ,But if you get the itch someday i will compete with you on the lighter note lol :mrgreen:

Sometimes underclocking a system can improve its stability.

PostPosted: May 5th, 2015, 0:24 

Spildit wrote:
This is crazy !!!!

People can't use the on-line version because ... the server is down ? So if i pay for some time of use and the server goes down ... i can't use the tool that i've paid for ? What if MRTLab "disapear" from one day to another ?

I've used some PC-3000 UDMA units and there were no problems like this, (ok, they don't have on-line versions and they don't use the internet unless you change the card to another machine) on PC-3000 UDMA if you force the app to close for some reason, like using CRTL+ALT+DEL when you open the app again you don't have to re-install the software.

I've used my HRT card on 4 different machines so far, from P4 to dual core and even on machines that are not that powerfull i never got a single crash so far (unless i do something really stupid like attempting to read the buffer on a data request when i have to send data instead). On those cases the app closes itself but i open it again and runs normally withour re-installing anything at all.

Well, one of the things that i really like on the SD tools and on the BVG HRT tool is that the license activation is done on the HARDWARE and there is no lock to the machine.

If you move a PC-3000 card from a machine to another you have to re-activate it. Sediv products the same, and you have limitations on activation. MRT as well.

One good thing about SD is that once you activate your device the device itself stays active and you can use it on any machne you like. Same for HRT, you activate the tools on your card and if you want you can move the card (and you just have to install the drivers) and it will work ....

My problem with things like PC-3000 and MRT license is that if one day they go off-line and no longer exist and you need to move your card to another mavhine ... you are in really big trouble ...

And again, MRT is NOT a $500 usd pc-3000 clone.

For a $3000 USD tool you would expect some more reliability .... And at least to be able to use the tool even if it have some bugs ...

Now if the cards start acting like this and MRT doesn't respond quickly and even so start banning people from the forum who complain .... I really would by no recommend for people NOT TO BUY the tool untill this mess is sorted out.

There are still alternatives like Atola, DFL, F.L.A.M.E., etc ..

For a cheap GOOD alternative SeDiv is good too.

Well to answer All your questions ,
First Good morning spildit .Here you goo.... :mrgreen:

1 : People can't use the on-line version because ... the server is down ? So if i pay for some time of use and the server goes down ... i can't use the tool that i've paid for ? What if MRTLab "disapear" from one day to another ?
Ans : Well thats the way it is but in the 23 months period it gets converted to offline :mrgreen:

2 : I've used some PC-3000 UDMA units and there were no problems like this, (ok, they don't have on-line versions and they don't use the internet unless you change the card to another machine) on PC-3000 UDMA if you force the app to close for some reason, like using CRTL+ALT+DEL when you open the app again you don't have to re-install the software.
Ans : Same is the case with MRT Provided You have a good Card .The Card The One Thats Works Works Exactly Like This

3 : I've used my HRT card on 4 different machines so far, from P4 to dual core and even on machines that are not that powerfull i never got a single crash so far (unless i do something really stupid like attempting to read the buffer on a data request when i have to send data instead). On those cases the app closes itself but i open it again and runs normally withour re-installing anything at all.
Ans : Same Reply As Above

4 : Well, one of the things that i really like on the SD tools and on the BVG HRT tool is that the license activation is done on the HARDWARE and there is no lock to the machine.If you move a PC-3000 card from a machine to another you have to re-activate it. Sediv products the same, and you have limitations on activation. MRT as well.One good thing about SD is that once you activate your device the device itself stays active and you can use it on any machne you like. Same for HRT, you activate the tools on your card and if you want you can move the card (and you just have to install the drivers) and it will work .My problem with things like PC-3000 and MRT license is that if one day they go off-line and no longer exist and you need to move your card to another mavhine .you are in really big trouble .
Ans : Yeah We All Love SD Tools HRT i Do Not Have :mrgreen: .I still have Seagate ,Hitachi And Maxtor SD Doctor

5 : And again, MRT is NOT a $500 usd pc-3000 clone.For a $3000 USD tool you would expect some more reliability .... And at least to be able to use the tool even if it have some bugs ...
Now if the cards start acting like this and MRT doesn't respond quickly and even so start banning people from the forum who complain .... I really would by no recommend for people NOT TO BUY the tool untill this mess is sorted out. There are still alternatives like Atola, DFL, F.L.A.M.E., etc .For a cheap GOOD alternative SeDiv is good too.
Ans : Well in My case i would say and defend myself that i did nothing in the forum that should invite a serious issue like a ban .I am not a kid reaching 40 years now .Well As Far As I say say i fully recommend the tool but not the way they handle things ,Thier english team should be expended and response time has to improve .

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com

PostPosted: May 5th, 2015, 0:26 

emad11111 wrote:
1- dwinload the file
http://info.mrtlab.com/download/simsun.rar
2-Extracting file

3-Copy the file (simsun.ttc) to C:\WINDOWS\Fonts

If the problem is not solved Send me your your mail and will communicate with you to resolve the problem

Oh My God ,
This is done to solve the issue where due to this font not installed the software does not display text properly it has nothing to do with "Init drive error ".Who are you BTW and where are you from .Your knowledge of MRT Seems To Be Very Poor .

PostPosted: May 5th, 2015, 6:32 

fzabkar wrote:

Quote:
you need to power off completely and then wait for a while. After capacitor fully discharged,

how does the capacitors get discharge ?

PostPosted: May 5th, 2015, 7:35 

jermy wrote:
fzabkar wrote:

Quote:
you need to power off completely and then wait for a while. After capacitor fully discharged,

Jermy ,
Please Do not pull his leg .He is saying that the cap keeps that info alive and once its discharged "Electrically inside the circuit due to a resistor etc " that info vanishes and the MRT card starts working

PostPosted: May 5th, 2015, 8:31 

jermy wrote:
fzabkar wrote:

Quote:

The fastest way is usually by pressing the PC's Power On button with power disconnected. If you don't do that, you need to wait for the capacitor charge to deplete though whatever loads exist on that power rail.

PostPosted: May 5th, 2015, 9:13 

I never had a server issue with my card. but for the “Init device error!” i guess the card is reset when its away from power for few seconds and then it works fine.

@Spildit, it sometimes work with installation of software and driver too, but i do the process to reset everything completely. It takes a min to reinstall it.

and my motherboard is compatible, i have asked it from the chief engineer of MRT. Mine is Intel DG31PR. but they recommend a processor of min core i3 to get enhanced imaging speed. I will be updating it soon to see the difference but i dont think processor will matter a lot.

PostPosted: May 5th, 2015, 10:18 

LarrySabo wrote:
jermy wrote:
fzabkar wrote:

Quote:

The fastest way is usually by pressing the PC's Power On button with power disconnected. If you don't do that, you need to wait for the capacitor charge to deplete though whatever loads exist on that power rail.

Yeah ,
The old man made my day "Hi larry BTW hows life " . I think the MRT cards retain that info cos they use 5V standy power also and that info never gets reset damn .Some engineers should use thier brain if they have any when they design such stuff "If they have done this " . The Serial No of My Card working one is 99 and non working one is 100 and 101 .So i do not think what spildit says is right .omni786 get your card changed and spread the word they have defective cards "With this bug " .

PostPosted: May 5th, 2015, 12:49 

@Amarbit: Life's fine, thanks.

I was referring to depleting the charge on the PC motherboard, as they suggested in point 1 of the article fzabkar cited (Installation Process of MRT Pro - Troubleshooting: http://en.mrtlab.com/installation-proce ... leshooting). If the MRT card has its own 5v standby supply, why do they suggest doing this? Probably because the software is crappy and the motherboard is in an unstable state as a result, so the motherboard needs to be "reset." That's most conveniently done by removing power to the PC and pressing the PC power on/off button.

I had been wondering if I should get an MRT Pro card but your experience has cured me of that thought. Thanks!

PostPosted: May 5th, 2015, 12:53 

LarrySabo wrote:
@Amarbit: Life's fine, thanks.

I was referring to depleting the charge on the PC motherboard, as they suggested in point 1 of the article fzabkar cited (Installation Process of MRT Pro - Troubleshooting: http://en.mrtlab.com/installation-proce ... leshooting). If the MRT card has its own 5v standby supply, why do they suggest doing this? Probably because the software is crappy and the motherboard is in an unstable state as a result, so the motherboard needs to be "reset." That's most conveniently done by removing power to the PC and pressing the PC power on/off button.

I had been wondering if I should get an MRT Pro card but your experience has cured me of that thought. Thanks!

No you Are Wrong ,
Its a Fantastic Tool IMHO .But the Way They Handle This is Regrettable .Not Even a Single Soul From MRT Has Responded To Genuine Issues

PostPosted: May 5th, 2015, 14:14 

yes, i will write them seriously about all the issues now. btw i usually get reply from them in 2-3 days max.

PostPosted: May 5th, 2015, 21:40 

omi786 wrote:
yes, i will write them seriously about all the issues now. btw i usually get reply from them in 2-3 days max.

Well,
2 to 3 days and they like to target english audience ,Thats pathetic IMHO

PostPosted: May 6th, 2015, 14:59 

Haha, not that much english. I am from your neighbouring country Amarbir :D

PostPosted: May 7th, 2015, 4:14 

omi786 wrote:

Well,
Pakistan IMHO right ? .

PostPosted: May 7th, 2015, 9:42 

Amarbir wrote:
omi786 wrote:

Well,
Pakistan IMHO right ? .

yup. I am from Pakistan.

PostPosted: May 7th, 2015, 10:06 

omi786 wrote:
Amarbir wrote:
omi786 wrote:

Well,
Pakistan IMHO right ? .

yup. I am from Pakistan.

Well,
Great To Know That :mrgreen:

PostPosted: May 8th, 2015, 1:26 

[quote="Amarbir"]

1 : Why is my forum account banned [ Are you people in your senses ]

Reply: Sorry for the inconvenience. As you know, it was caused by non-artificial reason. And we've fixed it immediately after knowing that. Besides, we appreciate your efforts in helping us improving our products.

2 : I have 2 defective cards in hand [ Help me solve this issue or take back all 3 of my cards [ Refund Me My Money ] + 3 months activation fee ] .My Next Monthly Activation is Due on 9-5-2015 .

Reply: Due to the long way of shipping, totally different weather (including temperature and humidity), and voltage difference, the great change in working environment of electronic components can sometimes cause it unable to work properly. But the failure rate of our products is extremely low. We are also working hard to find a better solution for it.

We've sent you a new card from the distributor to replace. If you have any other problem with it, please contact the distributor. We will solve it for you as soon as possible. It is a pity that we didn't get any news about the problem of your third card before this. Here is my suggestion, please tell us immediately when you have any problem in using our product, so it can be solved at the first time.

3 : Do not do this kinda thing with people.Its Mentally Very Stressing .At My Age of 40 this kinda thing gets even worse .
4 : Test your Hardware properly before giving it to people .Learn something from acelabs .

Reply: Please contact us by e-mail when you're available. We will check it. We should not take it as hardware problem before confirmation. There is certain possibility of that, but most of our users don't have this problem as they use the compatible motherboard, CPU. By the way, there is Hardware & Software Compatibility List and Recommended Configurations of MRT Pro on our website. It is compatible with most computer configurations. You can also choose the recommended ones to fully display its functionality.
http://us.mrtlab.com/hcl.htm

PostPosted: May 8th, 2015, 3:13 

[quote="Amarbir"]

Reply: Sorry for the inconvenience. As you know, it was caused by non-artificial reason. And we've fixed it immediately after knowing that. Besides, we appreciate your efforts in helping us improving our products.

2 : I have 2 defective cards in hand [ Help me solve this issue or take back all 3 of my cards [ Refund Me My Money ] + 3 months activation fee ] .My Next Monthly Activation is Due on 9-5-2015 .

Reply: Due to the long way of shipping, totally different weather (including temperature and humidity), and voltage difference, the great change in working environment of electronic components can sometimes cause it unable to work properly. But the failure rate of our products is extremely low. We are also working hard to find a better solution for it.

We've sent you a new card from the distributor to replace. If you have any other problem with it, please contact the distributor. We will solve it for you as soon as possible. It is a pity that we didn't get any news about the problem of your third card before this. Here is my suggestion, please contact us immediately when you have any problem in using our product, so it can be solved at the first time.

3 : Do not do this kinda thing with people.Its Mentally Very Stressing .At My Age of 40 this kinda thing gets even worse .
4 : Test your Hardware properly before giving it to people .Learn something from acelabs .

Reply: Please contact us by e-mail when you're available. We will check it. We cannot take it as hardware problem before confirmation. There is certain possibility of it, but most users don't have this problem as they use the compatible motherboard and CPU. There is Hardware & Software Compatibility List and Recommended Configurations of MRT Pro on our website. It is compatible with most computer configurations. You can also choose the recommended ones to fully display its functionality.
http://us.mrtlab.com/hcl.htm

PostPosted: May 8th, 2015, 5:43 

Amarbir wrote:
Hello ,
I would like to inform the Reps of MRT that i wanted to write this in the forums so that they could understand how much hassel a customer and a potential reseller is going through .To my horror what i tried logging to the MRT forums i got this message .

PS : I have done not even a single thing to invoke a forum ban .Infact i have always helped and suggested people to the best of my ability .So can the MRT Rep here let me what on earth is going on ? .

Case Background :
I had purchased 3 MRT Pro cards in the month of jan 2015 .2 were to be used in my lab and one i had purchased after discussing with the MRT India distributor For Selling To my clients or students .

Problem :
The 2 MRT Pro cards i had installed in my lab use the same Motherboard " Asus P5nsli " .1 of the cards work properly ,but the other card Was always giving me The following error "Init Device Fail " .

Sometimes it would work and sometimes i used to get this message .I use to take the card out insert it again ,clean the contacts and what not .Sometimes it used to magically start working .Slowly the problem became so much that i had to take the support of the Indian Distributor who arranged a remote session with the MRT Engineers and the final conclusion was that it was defective so it was suggested that i have the card replaced .As i had the 3rd card with me i requested the MRT indian distributor to " Activate that in lieu of the defective one " .This was done but to my horror i was getting the same issues with that card too .So i discussed this with the Indian Distributor to which i was told i have a hardware issue and my motherboard should be defective or incompatible .Incompatibility should not be a issue as i had the 1st card working in the same board " brand and model " . So i started to hunt for a board and found the same brand / model in one of my older systems .I tested that board for a week for any potential issues and i found none and i finally swapped the " So called defective board " . To my horror again same issue " init device error " . So i took the 1st card " that was working and transferred it to the swapped board computer and voila it works " . I also tried the same card with the so called defective board and it works there two .Hence this clearly means i now have 2 defective cards + 1 working one .I would like to ask the following to the Reps of this company

PS : I know some of my older friends would say Amarbir Are you in your senses why did you Buy this .Well the Answer is that i am saying for 1 unit of pc3000 but till then workload was increasing and i wanted something desperately .DFL is too expensive IMHO for that they offer .Damn i am frustrated raise to the power infinity lol

We're really sorry for the misunderstanding here.
Due to the instability of domain of forum website, accidentally, the users in our forum were banned or deleted with no reason. It happens to someone else before. We also feel depressed about it. We don't mean to ban any user. If you meet this kind of situation, please contact us immediately. We will fix it ASAP. And also we really appreciate your help in improving our products.

Our team always actively respond to the problems that our users have, no matter hardware problem or software problem. Once you have problem, you could contact us or distributor via Email. We will help in shortest time. When hardware has problem, we immediately check with remote. Once confirmed problem, we help to solve it by remote or replace card ASAP. We are sorry for the problem you have met. As you know, we replaced the card instantly for you before. We've contacted with distributor in India, we will together help you solve your problem with another card. You don't need to worry about the installments you have paid, we will make up for you to the new card.

The product produced factory is in China. Sometimes, because of long way shipping to the country overseas, different weather condition (including temperature and humidity), and voltage difference, it may cause the hardware problem. We found out our hardware problem with Chinese users is very much lower. As a consumer, I totally understand your feelings. We are trying to find a better solution for it. Sorry for the inconvenience again. Hope you could understand. We also hope our product can be 100% perfect. We're still progressing. Every feedback from users is a great value for us. It is also our motivation to improve our product and make progress everyday.

PostPosted: May 10th, 2015, 22:13 

microsoftengineer wrote:
very slow & bad Technical support
Card have issues also only 1 port will work ATA0 ATA1 just for show.(it works few days then stops)

We held a week training session at the end of last month and after that we had a holiday.
That's the reason we didn't reply in time during that time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The ATA1 problem has been solved by remote assistance for you last week.