All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: MRT Support
PostPosted: April 29th, 2018, 19:54 
Offline

Joined: February 14th, 2017, 16:21
Posts: 29
Location: united kingdom
Looks like my last post never appeared so I'll have another go...

I've got the MRT Ultra Online version and like many others have found that the communicaton dries up once you've paid the initial cost.

I can more or less find my way around the workings of the device but what it really needs is a proper YouTube channel with up to day videos and a decent manual.

I can't understand why anybody would go to all the trouble of setting up a business and then just leave buyers on their own. I know there are a few videos on their website (though most are for other versions and some are way too detailed for first time users) and most of the .pdf stuff available is more or less useless. I would rather cut my losses and spend a few months bad mouthing them online if they are some sort of rip-off merchants but I think that there is a decent product here if they would just support it.

Has anybody persevered with this product as it looks promising, particularly for somebody like myself who can't afford PC3000 or other expensive one off purchases?

And please, no smart arse comments about buying PC3000 or whatever, that doesn't really help anybody....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: April 30th, 2018, 4:42 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2010, 11:17
Posts: 2370
Location: Kuwait
Data Recovery needs a lot of practice (and i mean a lot) and the more you Know The more you don`t..

Studying Surgery will make you a Doctor same as in Data Recovery Reading Manuals/Watching video`s

But Buying a Lab Coat (Data Recovery Tools) doesn`t really mean that you are really Professional Doctor

again,,, practice and compare results (not in clients drives) but In drives you have or bought..

good luck..

_________________
Kuwait Data Recovery - UNIX GTC
The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once. By: Albert Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: April 30th, 2018, 6:54 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: February 9th, 2009, 16:13
Posts: 2105
Location: Ontario, Canada
Yes, MRT support and documentation is lacking. But, you shouldn't be surprised when you look at the price you paid compared to PC3000 up front cost and annual fees.

_________________
Luke
RAID Data Recovery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: April 30th, 2018, 17:56 
Offline

Joined: February 14th, 2017, 16:21
Posts: 29
Location: united kingdom
Thanks for the advice. I've been reading and practising for over a year now. It's interesting stuff.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: May 3rd, 2018, 13:22 
Offline

Joined: February 14th, 2017, 16:21
Posts: 29
Location: united kingdom
Finally got a reply from MRT via Skype today. They do have a pretty comprehensive help page here..

http://us.mrtlab.com/tech/

It's on the US website which is probably why it was so hard to find in the UK..

Managed to get all the data back from a damaged 3.5" WD 2tb drive using MRT Ultra so I'm quite pleased with it so far. If I could only afford 10 grand for the PC3000 I would buy that but at the moment it's just not feasible..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: May 3rd, 2018, 13:42 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 9981
Location: Portugal
alfarom wrote:
Finally got a reply from MRT via Skype today. They do have a pretty comprehensive help page here..

http://us.mrtlab.com/tech/

It's on the US website which is probably why it was so hard to find in the UK..

Managed to get all the data back from a damaged 3.5" WD 2tb drive using MRT Ultra so I'm quite pleased with it so far. If I could only afford 10 grand for the PC3000 I would buy that but at the moment it's just not feasible..


If i were you I would buy SeDiv + SHTR + WDMarvel to "compensate" for the problems and bugs of MRT ...

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
paypal.me/Spildit - (PayPal Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: May 9th, 2018, 22:36 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: June 26th, 2014, 5:08
Posts: 118
Location: China
Dear All,

Data recovery is a professional and complex technic, has bunch of related resources and tutorials
This leads to the difficulty of finding exact tutorial among the huge technical database.

We are working on the new tutorials and arrange all the tutorials in one link, which will be easier for you to find it.
You can refer to this link: http://en.mrtlab.com/users-guide-of-mrt ... -materials

We have hundreds customers inquiry everyday, if the technical support didn't reply you in time, you can also refer to your sales consultant.
We will try our best to reply you in time.

Any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Email: sales@mrtlab.com
Skype: sales@mrtlab.com
QQ:3292109557

_________________
MRT Express & Ultra, Professional Data Recovery Tool
Email & Skype: sales@mrtlab.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: November 17th, 2018, 10:19 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 9981
Location: Portugal
hardfixlab wrote:
anyone need the SHTR2.0 send me massage


Are you sharing SHTR free of charge ?

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
paypal.me/Spildit - (PayPal Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: November 18th, 2018, 17:12 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: June 17th, 2018, 11:43
Posts: 284
Location: spain
I personally have good support with MRTLAB.
They solve everything to me in the same day.

I work with them with Skype, and although the time change is fatal for me, when I ask for help they try to solve it quickly.

I would send an email in your case and give you a Skype address to contact them.

_________________
Is Earth an intelligent being?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: November 19th, 2018, 12:31 
Offline

Joined: February 1st, 2016, 19:51
Posts: 62
Location: Cyprus
mhp666 wrote:
I personally have good support with MRTLAB.
They solve everything to me in the same day.

I personally have terrible support with MRTLAB
They never solve things to me and the only thing they will do is to show you how to press buttons in mrt,if you want to go further they stop reply in the middle of the conversation or do other trick.
And by the way I'm MRT authentic user and have no interests in MRTLAB.(unlike other users here in the forum,we remember those tricks from salvationdata...)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: November 19th, 2018, 22:29 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: June 26th, 2014, 5:08
Posts: 118
Location: China
Jirbun wrote:
mhp666 wrote:
I personally have good support with MRTLAB.
They solve everything to me in the same day.

I personally have terrible support with MRTLAB
They never solve things to me and the only thing they will do is to show you how to press buttons in mrt,if you want to go further they stop reply in the middle of the conversation or do other trick.
And by the way I'm MRT authentic user and have no interests in MRTLAB.(unlike other users here in the forum,we remember those tricks from salvationdata...)


Hi, Sir, could you please provide the conversation screenshot or other details for me to check?
I was going to add chicken legs to technical support for the praise, but your opinion made me consider whether I should deduct their salary for half a month :roll:


Email: sales@mrtlab.com
Skype: live:sales_54921
QQ:3292109557

_________________
MRT Express & Ultra, Professional Data Recovery Tool
Email & Skype: sales@mrtlab.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: November 21st, 2018, 19:05 
Offline

Joined: February 1st, 2016, 19:51
Posts: 62
Location: Cyprus
mrtpro wrote:

Hi, Sir, could you please provide the conversation screenshot or other details for me to check?
I was going to add chicken legs to technical support for the praise, but your opinion made me consider whether I should deduct their salary for half a month

This was my experience in the past year,you need to monitor technical support chat history to see how they function what questions were answered to the subject or if not answered at all.
And if we already speeking I see you are very kind here,can you explain me something ?
MRT is about four five years old is't not time already to have support for drives manufactured in 2010-2014 for example edit head map in ram in samsung and western digital,I don't know which very old low capacity drive did you test it but all drives I did try didn't work with this function so why this button existing in mrt if it does not work,it's frustrating users and wasting their time,also in wd the edit directory in rom not available,also we can't edit microjogs in rom and the load ldr as explained here four years ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNmShqu0WXM always failed,what it's ability problem ? manpower problem ? how many years will we have to wait for this ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: November 22nd, 2018, 2:17 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: June 26th, 2014, 5:08
Posts: 118
Location: China
Jirbun wrote:
mrtpro wrote:

Hi, Sir, could you please provide the conversation screenshot or other details for me to check?
I was going to add chicken legs to technical support for the praise, but your opinion made me consider whether I should deduct their salary for half a month

This was my experience in the past year,you need to monitor technical support chat history to see how they function what questions were answered to the subject or if not answered at all.
And if we already speeking I see you are very kind here,can you explain me something ?
MRT is about four five years old is't not time already to have support for drives manufactured in 2010-2014 for example edit head map in ram in samsung and western digital,I don't know which very old low capacity drive did you test it but all drives I did try didn't work with this function so why this button existing in mrt if it does not work,it's frustrating users and wasting their time,also in wd the edit directory in rom not available,also we can't edit microjogs in rom and the load ldr as explained here four years ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNmShqu0WXM always failed,what it's ability problem ? manpower problem ? how many years will we have to wait for this ?


Hi, thanks for your feedbacks.
We did some tests today to find out the problems you mentioned, we can use the functions smoothly, please refer to our below testing videos
Please contact our technical support skype to check the HDDs that you can't deal.

https://youtu.be/PWLhYQ49qP8
https://youtu.be/09fszTYzjtQ
https://youtu.be/11a2ecTYTc0



Email: sales@mrtlab.com
Skype: live:sales_54921
QQ:3292109557

_________________
MRT Express & Ultra, Professional Data Recovery Tool
Email & Skype: sales@mrtlab.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: November 22nd, 2018, 14:43 
Offline

Joined: February 1st, 2016, 19:51
Posts: 62
Location: Cyprus
mrtpro wrote:

Hi, thanks for your feedbacks.
We did some tests today to find out the problems you mentioned, we can use the functions smoothly, please refer to our below testing videos


https://youtu.be/PWLhYQ49qP8
https://youtu.be/09fszTYzjtQ
https://youtu.be/11a2ecTYTc0

This was also known issue with salvationdata,putting links that don't work,I waiting to see the problems I mentioned works in samsung and wd 2.5" 500gb drives.


Attachments:
not available.jpg
not available.jpg [ 100.23 KiB | Viewed 1062 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: November 22nd, 2018, 21:30 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: June 26th, 2014, 5:08
Posts: 118
Location: China
Jirbun wrote:
mrtpro wrote:

Hi, thanks for your feedbacks.
We did some tests today to find out the problems you mentioned, we can use the functions smoothly, please refer to our below testing videos


https://youtu.be/PWLhYQ49qP8
https://youtu.be/09fszTYzjtQ
https://youtu.be/11a2ecTYTc0

This was also known issue with salvationdata,putting links that don't work,I waiting to see the problems I mentioned works in samsung and wd 2.5" 500gb drives.


Sorry for the invonveinence caused.
You need to log in Youtube, then you can refer to above viedos.
But I have reset today, you needn't have to log in anymore to watch it.

_________________
MRT Express & Ultra, Professional Data Recovery Tool
Email & Skype: sales@mrtlab.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: November 25th, 2018, 13:31 
Offline

Joined: February 1st, 2016, 19:51
Posts: 62
Location: Cyprus
mrtpro wrote:

Hi, thanks for your feedbacks.
We did some tests today to find out the problems you mentioned, we can use the functions smoothly, please refer to our below testing videos

Smoothly in one out model of hundred,you are developing mrt to work with one model then moving develop the next function leaving most models unsupported with the first function ?
otherwise there is no explanation how accidentally all drives in my stock does not word with this functions,ace lab and dolphin lab do not work that way,there are basic function who should work widely in most drives models.
Baside,when written in mrt "ok" or "succeeded" it is not necessarily true as I will describe below with screenshots.


Attachments:
another wd head edit not work.jpg
another wd head edit not work.jpg [ 284.67 KiB | Viewed 885 times ]
disable head 01 not working.jpg
disable head 01 not working.jpg [ 778.88 KiB | Viewed 885 times ]
wd head map.jpg
wd head map.jpg [ 240.85 KiB | Viewed 885 times ]
wd head map edit.jpg
wd head map edit.jpg [ 287.69 KiB | Viewed 885 times ]
wd head sectors in head 1 ok.jpg
wd head sectors in head 1 ok.jpg [ 779.46 KiB | Viewed 885 times ]
wd disable head 3.jpg
wd disable head 3.jpg [ 773.12 KiB | Viewed 885 times ]
wd disable head 3 so can not read also from 1.jpg
wd disable head 3 so can not read also from 1.jpg [ 773.91 KiB | Viewed 885 times ]
wd disable head 3 ram.jpg
wd disable head 3 ram.jpg [ 770.75 KiB | Viewed 885 times ]
wd ldr failed.jpg
wd ldr failed.jpg [ 296.74 KiB | Viewed 885 times ]
another wd ldr failed.jpg
another wd ldr failed.jpg [ 303.46 KiB | Viewed 885 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: November 25th, 2018, 13:45 
Offline

Joined: February 1st, 2016, 19:51
Posts: 62
Location: Cyprus
Jirbun wrote:
mrtpro wrote:

Hi, thanks for your feedbacks.
We did some tests today to find out the problems you mentioned, we can use the functions smoothly, please refer to our below testing videos

Smoothly in one out model of hundred,you are developing mrt to work with one model then moving develop the next function leaving most models unsupported with the first function ?
otherwise there is no explanation how accidentally all drives in my stock does not word with this functions,ace lab and dolphin lab do not work that way,there are basic function who should work widely in most drives models.
Baside,when written in mrt "ok" or "succeeded" it is not necessarily true as I will describe below with screenshots.

And here edit head in ram as mentioned in mrt video not working in samsungs drives.


Attachments:
mrt samsung head map fail.jpg
mrt samsung head map fail.jpg [ 195.78 KiB | Viewed 880 times ]
mrt samsung edit Ram head map failed.jpg
mrt samsung edit Ram head map failed.jpg [ 239.83 KiB | Viewed 880 times ]
mrt samsung edit head ram fail another model.jpg
mrt samsung edit head ram fail another model.jpg [ 193.81 KiB | Viewed 880 times ]
mrt samsung edit Ram head map failed another model.jpg
mrt samsung edit Ram head map failed another model.jpg [ 217.99 KiB | Viewed 880 times ]
hitachi basic read modul mrt can not do.jpg
hitachi basic read modul mrt can not do.jpg [ 152.04 KiB | Viewed 880 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: November 25th, 2018, 14:51 
Offline

Joined: November 5th, 2015, 18:00
Posts: 20
Location: in the lab
Do you want to disable a head, to avoid use in scanning?
Use this function here:

Attachment:
wd-disable-head-3-ram-1.jpg
wd-disable-head-3-ram-1.jpg [ 53.09 KiB | Viewed 872 times ]


Here you create the headmap and choose which head to use in the scan.
Make sure this works for what you need.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: November 25th, 2018, 15:40 
Offline

Joined: February 1st, 2016, 19:51
Posts: 62
Location: Cyprus
vx1 wrote:
Do you want to disable a head, to avoid use in scanning?
Use this function here:


Here you create the headmap and choose which head to use in the scan.
Make sure this works for what you need.

Headmap in DE and edit head in ram are completely two different functions used for different situations ,I need the edit head in ram to work,I just use data explorer to prove edit head in ram does not work at all or properly.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: December 7th, 2018, 20:17 
Offline

Joined: October 31st, 2018, 14:56
Posts: 8
Location: Vaughan, Canada
The latest version of MRT is 2.1.2.8 What version is he using ?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group