All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: December 8th, 2018, 13:38 
Offline

Joined: February 1st, 2016, 19:51
Posts: 71
Location: Cyprus
yuji22 wrote:
The latest version of MRT is 2.1.2.8 What version is he using ?

Nice try to mislead, MRT speaker! I'm using the latest version 2.1.2.8 and this is the main software version,what you see in the screenshots it's the wd or samsung repair software versions.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: December 13th, 2018, 5:29 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: June 26th, 2014, 5:08
Posts: 128
Location: China
Jirbun wrote:
vx1 wrote:
Do you want to disable a head, to avoid use in scanning?
Use this function here:


Here you create the headmap and choose which head to use in the scan.
Make sure this works for what you need.

Headmap in DE and edit head in ram are completely two different functions used for different situations ,I need the edit head in ram to work,I just use data explorer to prove edit head in ram does not work at all or properly.


Thanks for your suggestions, we have fix the bug, hope you can feeback us more.
We have upload the video as below:

https://youtu.be/v3HfaPpS3I8

_________________
MRT Express & Ultra, Professional Data Recovery Tool
Email & Skype: sales@mrtlab.com
Whatsup: +8615827155998


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: December 13th, 2018, 19:24 
Offline

Joined: February 1st, 2016, 19:51
Posts: 71
Location: Cyprus
mrtpro wrote:
Jirbun wrote:
vx1 wrote:
Do you want to disable a head, to avoid use in scanning?
Use this function here:


Here you create the headmap and choose which head to use in the scan.
Make sure this works for what you need.

Headmap in DE and edit head in ram are completely two different functions used for different situations ,I need the edit head in ram to work,I just use data explorer to prove edit head in ram does not work at all or properly.


Thanks for your suggestions, we have fix the bug, hope you can feeback us more.
We have upload the video as below:

https://youtu.be/v3HfaPpS3I8

Perfect video,I'll wait for the next update to see it in action,do you think you can also support edit heads map in samsung m7e ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: May 23rd, 2019, 17:14 
Offline

Joined: February 1st, 2016, 19:51
Posts: 71
Location: Cyprus
Hello MRT

Some issues I reported in the past MRT fix very good,now I'm asking to fix the problem in wd shrek (WD20NMVW) after edit head map in ram the sleep function does not work and motor continue to work,or if is a way to go around it and force drive to sleep.

Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: May 31st, 2019, 5:28 
Offline

Joined: February 14th, 2019, 2:28
Posts: 5
Location: Localhost
Jirbun wrote:
Hello MRT

Some issues I reported in the past MRT fix very good,now I'm asking to fix the problem in wd shrek (WD20NMVW) after edit head map in ram the sleep function does not work and motor continue to work,or if is a way to go around it and force drive to sleep.

Thanks

Hi friend, may i ask your contacts ? for learn mrt, i am newbie, and have mrt ultra offline version.
Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2019, 18:08 
Offline

Joined: February 1st, 2016, 19:51
Posts: 71
Location: Cyprus
extremestyle wrote:
for learn mrt, i am newbie, and have mrt ultra offline version.
Thanks

You can start from here
http://en.mrtlab.com/users-guide-of-mrt ... -materials


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group