All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: MRT Support
PostPosted: April 29th, 2018, 19:54 

Looks like my last post never appeared so I'll have another go...

I've got the MRT Ultra Online version and like many others have found that the communicaton dries up once you've paid the initial cost.

I can more or less find my way around the workings of the device but what it really needs is a proper YouTube channel with up to day videos and a decent manual.

I can't understand why anybody would go to all the trouble of setting up a business and then just leave buyers on their own. I know there are a few videos on their website (though most are for other versions and some are way too detailed for first time users) and most of the .pdf stuff available is more or less useless. I would rather cut my losses and spend a few months bad mouthing them online if they are some sort of rip-off merchants but I think that there is a decent product here if they would just support it.

Has anybody persevered with this product as it looks promising, particularly for somebody like myself who can't afford PC3000 or other expensive one off purchases?

And please, no smart arse comments about buying PC3000 or whatever, that doesn't really help anybody....

Post subject: Re: MRT Support
PostPosted: April 30th, 2018, 4:42 

Data Recovery needs a lot of practice (and i mean a lot) and the more you Know The more you don`t..

Studying Surgery will make you a Doctor same as in Data Recovery Reading Manuals/Watching video`s

But Buying a Lab Coat (Data Recovery Tools) doesn`t really mean that you are really Professional Doctor

again,,, practice and compare results (not in clients drives) but In drives you have or bought..

good luck..

PostPosted: April 30th, 2018, 6:54 

Yes, MRT support and documentation is lacking. But, you shouldn't be surprised when you look at the price you paid compared to PC3000 up front cost and annual fees.

PostPosted: April 30th, 2018, 17:56 

Thanks for the advice. I've been reading and practising for over a year now. It's interesting stuff.

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2018, 13:22 

Finally got a reply from MRT via Skype today. They do have a pretty comprehensive help page here..

http://us.mrtlab.com/tech/

It's on the US website which is probably why it was so hard to find in the UK..

Managed to get all the data back from a damaged 3.5" WD 2tb drive using MRT Ultra so I'm quite pleased with it so far. If I could only afford 10 grand for the PC3000 I would buy that but at the moment it's just not feasible..

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2018, 13:42 

alfarom wrote:
Finally got a reply from MRT via Skype today. They do have a pretty comprehensive help page here..

http://us.mrtlab.com/tech/

It's on the US website which is probably why it was so hard to find in the UK..

Managed to get all the data back from a damaged 3.5" WD 2tb drive using MRT Ultra so I'm quite pleased with it so far. If I could only afford 10 grand for the PC3000 I would buy that but at the moment it's just not feasible..

If i were you I would buy SeDiv + SHTR + WDMarvel to "compensate" for the problems and bugs of MRT ...

PostPosted: May 9th, 2018, 22:36 

Dear All,

Data recovery is a professional and complex technic, has bunch of related resources and tutorials
This leads to the difficulty of finding exact tutorial among the huge technical database.

We are working on the new tutorials and arrange all the tutorials in one link, which will be easier for you to find it.
You can refer to this link: http://en.mrtlab.com/users-guide-of-mrt ... -materials

We have hundreds customers inquiry everyday, if the technical support didn't reply you in time, you can also refer to your sales consultant.
We will try our best to reply you in time.

Any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Email: sales@mrtlab.com
QQ:3292109557