All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Password Reset
PostPosted: April 20th, 2020, 11:43 

I've long since given up on MRT Labs due to their appalling support but having just received a notification about an update to a question I was following in their forums I tried to login but had lost the password. Trying to reset it is all but impossible. I follow the link with the new temp password they send but it just says it's the wrong password. Tried this 3 times now. Tried copy and paste and entering it directly, nothing works.
If they can't get such a simple thing sorted what real chance do they have with serious data recovery? Wish I'd never bought this piece of rubbish now. I get more success with HDDSuperClone and DMDE than with MRT Labs cheap knock off product.

Post subject: Re: Password Reset
PostPosted: April 20th, 2020, 11:48 

Would you believe it.. If I go to the Portal and login there with the temp password I can then access the forums. Why then, do MRT send a link to a login that takes you directly to the forums? Hopeless..

Post subject: Re: Password Reset
PostPosted: April 23rd, 2020, 8:17 

However, although I can access the forums I am not allowed to post in them. Come on, if MRT can't run an off the shelf forum package how on earth can they expect people to trust them with advanced data recovery?