Switch to full style
Everything related to MRT tools
Post a reply

Black Friday & Christmas Offer Notice

November 28th, 2019, 4:00

Thank you very much for your long-term support.

MRT data recovery products Black Friday & Christmas sale is coming!
It is the yearly only discount time.

Time: From November 28th, 2019 to December 28th, 2019 (Beijing time GMT +8, based on the arrival time of payment).

Contact us for more information:
Email: sales@mrtlab.com Skype: live:sales_54921
Whatsup: +8615827155998 QQ: 3292109557

Re: Black Friday & Christmas Offer Notice

November 28th, 2019, 7:17

Swell! An unknown discount on an unknown price!

November 28th, 2019, 14:08

I've given up on MRT. I haven't used it for a while and now I can't even post on their forums or contact the administrator. On top of that not only has their support got even worse over the past year (if that is possible) but they have the cheek to bring out an overpriced upgrade that seems to be not much more than some new icons and a huge charge for some unspecific SSD tools..

A real missed opportunity.

November 28th, 2019, 15:39

alfarom wrote:I've given up on MRT. I haven't used it for a while and now I can't even post on their forums or contact the administrator. On top of that not only has their support got even worse over the past year (if that is possible) but they have the cheek to bring out an overpriced upgrade that seems to be not much more than some new icons and a huge charge for some unspecific SSD tools..

A real missed opportunity.

Unfortunately this seems to be typical of Chinese companies :-(

November 29th, 2019, 2:47

unfortunately there is no discount in monthly payment :( :(

November 29th, 2019, 4:27

@mrtpro

How much is the discount and how much is the price after discount...That's what we want to know!!!!

November 30th, 2019, 10:24

I emailed them yesterday and haven't heard anything back. About par for the course.

Does anybody know how many people work at this company? I know they have a few different names on their contacts but it sounds like one poor sod working on his own doing everything...

December 2nd, 2019, 5:27

should announce the 50% discount on updating software(MRT 2141 English online version) for old user.
Attachments
mrt.jpg

December 2nd, 2019, 8:44

Finally got a reply. 15% off down payment of the online product. And 20% off spare parts.

December 2nd, 2019, 10:00

alfarom wrote:Finally got a reply.

hmm ye
mrtpro wrote:Time: From November 28th, 2019 to December 28th, 2019 (Beijing time GMT +8, based on the arrival time of payment).
Post a reply