Switch to full style
General discussions, chit-chat
Post a reply

Taking a backseat for a while

December 9th, 2014, 11:41

Hey everyone,
It feels a little strange to feel the need to explain to a forum, but this place has been a part of daily life for a while now.

I am sorry to say that I need to step back and concentrate on getting a few things sorted out.

I basically have been opinionising mostly anyway, and there are plenty of smart people here offering real advice.

lately I have been pushed back to checking forum and answering on my phone, while on the road or working, so there is no real quality to the posts.

I am trying to get my Lab complete, work 3 jobs, keep family together and build up my Flash Business while keeping up with researching them. I have a number of hard cases, all seemingly urgent, while all my equipment, servers and network is sitting in piles.

I have a long list of promises and people waiting for things, and it feels really shitty when you start letting people down. so until I can get on top of everything, I will only be checking in when I truly have the time to do so.

I urge anyone that starts getting bogged down to try and figure out how to cope and get back on a productive track.. It is quite unhealthy.

Best wishes,

Brian

Re: Taking a backseat for a while

December 9th, 2014, 13:35

actually Mr.Brian you get the point. since i'm on this roller coaster .i try to get down. but it looks one way directions

December 9th, 2014, 13:40

Brian,

I don't think you are the only one in this boat. It only takes a one tough project to throw a wrench in our routine.

Good luck on getting caught up.

December 9th, 2014, 14:00

I know how you feel, it seems like I've been getting overwhelmed with urgent projects and I'm the only one doing R&D in that area.

December 9th, 2014, 16:57

You'll get there mate, best of luck! :-)

December 10th, 2014, 15:54

So, you see you're not the only one ehehehhehe
For one side is good: work is always good. Better this than having nothing to do eehehe

Keep it up.
Post a reply