Switch to full style
General discussions, chit-chat
Topic locked

New Data Recovery Forum

January 12th, 2015, 19:08

Hi All,

I just wanted to announce that I've launched my own data recovery forum: www.data-medics.com/forum

Just to be clear, I'm certainly not looking to replace hddguru. In fact I'll still be using it myself. However I know many of you like to post announcements, questions, and other things to several places for SEO and other purposes. So I'm offering it as just another alternative to the other tech forums you might be using such as tom's hardware, technibble, anandtech, etc.

I've allowed a do follow link in the signature, and I will tolerate a reasonable amount of self-promotion (SPAM) as long as it doesn't get out of hand. Feel free to use it to post links to new pages or articles on your site to help it get indexed, or whatever you want as long as it's data recovery related.

Those of you I know (and like) such as Luke, Jono, Dmitri and others I'll make moderators as soon as you join.

And for any moderators out there, I did ask (and received) Dmitri's permission to post this, so please don't flag it.

Re: New Data Recovery Forum

January 13th, 2015, 17:56

I'm in heheheh

January 14th, 2015, 18:22

Looking foward on using your forum man.

Cheers.

January 17th, 2015, 17:32

data-medics wrote:Hi All,

I just wanted to announce that I've launched my own data recovery forum: http://www.data-medics.com/forum

Just to be clear, I'm certainly not looking to replace hddguru. In fact I'll still be using it myself. However I know many of you like to post announcements, questions, and other things to several places for SEO and other purposes. So I'm offering it as just another alternative to the other tech forums you might be using such as tom's hardware, technibble, anandtech, etc.

I've allowed a do follow link in the signature, and I will tolerate a reasonable amount of self-promotion (SPAM) as long as it doesn't get out of hand. Feel free to use it to post links to new pages or articles on your site to help it get indexed, or whatever you want as long as it's data recovery related.

Those of you I know (and like) such as Luke, Jono, Dmitri and others I'll make moderators as soon as you join.

And for any moderators out there, I did ask (and received) Dmitri's permission to post this, so please don't flag it.

Congrats ,
Looking Forward For Another Good Forum .

January 17th, 2015, 23:53

Not quite sure the world needed yet another data recovery forum but at least its not run in someone's bathroom on a spotty dial-up connection. Good luck to you.

January 18th, 2015, 12:56

thatdellguy wrote:Not quite sure the world needed yet another data recovery forum but at least its not run in someone's bathroom on a spotty dial-up connection. Good luck to you.

Lol,
Yeah :mrgreen: ,rightly said [ though i like spildit forums but never registered on it ]
Topic locked