All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: HDD Oracle closes the bathroom server !!!
PostPosted: February 10th, 2015, 21:36 

Today i have good news and bad news.

The HDD Oracle server is now on a PAID web hosting with exclusive domain name and under my only and exclusive maintnace.

No more clowns messing with the configuration on my back and taking actions over the forum without my concent.

Here it is :

http://www.hddoracle.com/

PLEASE UPDATE ALL OF YOUR BOOKMARKS.

The www.alexsoft.org redirect still apply and will still work.

Now, regarding the old address malthus .... ooo ... ooom --- DO NOT USE IT as I DO NO LONGER HAVE CONTROLL OVER IT.

Thanks for all of your support and attention.

By the way i mass-mailed all the users of the HDD Oracle. Sorry for any problem that this change might cause.

Also be aware that my old provider/host still have a copy of the forum and is NOT HAPPY with this, so use his malthus site at your own risk.

Thanks once again.

Post subject: Re: HDD Oracle closes the bathroom server !!!
PostPosted: February 10th, 2015, 21:42 

Just an observation but it's amazing how we all come back to this forum to talk about other forums...

PostPosted: February 10th, 2015, 21:47 

By the way this drforbin decided to appear from HELL (he was the web hoster providing the servers to host hdd oracle) and from one moment to another removed the permissions of my sister and one friend services account on the forum, without any word, also removed my admin permissions for a while and posted a note asking for people to moderate/admin the site.

Attachment:
1.jpg
1.jpg [ 32.01 KiB | Viewed 2216 times ]

Attachment:
2.jpg
2.jpg [ 31.34 KiB | Viewed 2216 times ]

Of course that ALL ACTIONS from now on from SPILDIT on that malthus forum it's NOT ME.

I don't mind for him to have the information on the site and to move on and do whatever he wants with HIS site now, wish him lots of luck and success.

Ohhh .... and if you are reading this good luck when people start to join and start asking DR questions ....

I trully can't understand this, why would someone lacking DR knowledge would from a moment to another attempt to remove me from the forum that i've created (while he was just running the machines) .... also changing forum settings constantly without my aproval, like removing banned users and changing the spam prottection ....

RSSSSSS.

OK, my forum is now safe and sound and with the older layout and all posts are safe.

The database on the server is encrypted but if someone is paranoic about this it might be a good idea as well to CHANGE any password that is equal to the one used on the OLD hdd oracle forum. Also it will be a good idea to change the password on the new forum, because i don't know what the real intentions of my old forum hoster are.

Thanks a million times for your support.

Reagards and i'm happy once again.

PostPosted: February 10th, 2015, 21:49 

thatdellguy wrote:
Just an observation but it's amazing how we all come back to this forum to talk about other forums...

I know, but this is an "emergency" and it's the Lounge and also you should be happy as it was you who first suggested for me to use a paid host instead of a server on the bathroom, if i'm not mistaken.

At any rate i will no longer talk about my forum here, just to let people know that the new address is the posted one and the older one is no longer under my controll.

Thanks for the attention and sorry if it's off-topic or bothering other people.

Regards.

PostPosted: February 11th, 2015, 3:00 

Spildit wrote:
thatdellguy wrote:

I know, but this is an "emergency" and it's the Lounge and also you should be happy as it was you who first suggested for me to use a paid host instead of a server on the bathroom, if i'm not mistaken.

At any rate i will no longer talk about my forum here, just to let people know that the new address is the posted one and the older one is no longer under my controll.

Thanks for the attention and sorry if it's off-topic or bothering other people.

Regards.

Spildit ,
He is drunk today :mrgreen: Forgive Him .Anyways Great To See you Back .You And Frank Have Done amazing Work and Research There Buddies Carry it On and Always Remeber to invite me when you do such a shift i had no bloody idea

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com