All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My New Account
PostPosted: June 26th, 2015, 16:59 

Banned User

Hi all. I've decided to create a new account (formerly Data-Medics) after reading up about possible toxic effects of using the same keyword anchor text too much. So I'll be using this account from now on to diversify and not end up with a thousand signature links all with the same exact anchor text.

So if you plan on sending me any PMs please use this account from now on.

Post subject: Re: My New Account
PostPosted: June 27th, 2015, 1:09 

Jared wrote:
Hi all. I've decided to create a new account (formerly Data-Medics) after reading up about possible toxic effects of using the same keyword anchor text too much. So I'll be using this account from now on to diversify and not end up with a thousand signature links all with the same exact anchor text.

Well,
Jared To Me It Makes No Sense .You Could Have Ask Dimitry To Change Your Account Name

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com

PostPosted: July 4th, 2015, 19:10 

Jared wrote:

I'd challenge that notion. SEO experts are bullshitters and liars and imbeciles with a buzz-word vocabulary that means nothing and THEY mean nothing, and the minute their client starts to learn the language, the change the words and their definitions. Before I'd do anything, I'd put this SEO advice out there for public comment and review.

At face value, just think about it. How crazy would it be if a PLUMBER that fixes PLUMBING gets punished by Google for using the words PLUMBING and PLUMBER too much. Maybe the PLUMBER should throw it a few words like DENTIST or LAWYER in order to avoid some kind of crazy, dumb-ass Google penalty?

Quote:
JOE THE PLUMBER
Also Do: Dentistry and Lawyering

Also articles on SEO are almost always completely wrong, as the people that write articles on SEO are even dumber than the people that provide the service.

PostPosted: July 5th, 2015, 1:25 

The problem with SEO is that almost everyone is right - at some point in time. The game changes so much it is extremely difficult to stay ahead. There is only one sure fire method of always having good SEO results: Pay to advertise. The Googles of the world have much manpower dedicated to finding the best way to get paid for advertising. It is their whole reason for ANYTHING they do. Problem is that we see a tiny bit of the SEO algorithms. It is to Googles advantage to get us to every so often change what we do. Google needs more pages on the net, more pages that can either have ads that someone has paid for, or have DATA that they can collate to better refine how to get users to click on the ever increasing ads. Remember that when you change your strategy, the old pages live on in cache, or other places quite often.

A few years ago I got right into SEO.. downloaded every article, got into groups and even tried software. story was always the same.. every few weeks it was the same story... "this doesn't work anymore, this thing is now abused and doesn't help, that type of trick is blown"
easy to get into the SEO obsession, and I wonder if it is better to focus on your community and building a reputation and follow general SEO rules, but not go overboard. Another trend was that after a small SEO optimisation, the promise was that if you just spend a little on xxx the results would be greater... which is the whole point - spend money to advertising companies.

Probably doesn't help that I am starting to really hate seeing ads everywhere, and it is probably 1/2 my bandwidth without exaggeration.. and now content is more often held back because to get to it I must wait 5 seconds, or click again after ad loads... Grinds my gears!!

PostPosted: July 5th, 2015, 2:45 

Jared wrote:

Well,
Id Your this ID Not Banned Now ?

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com

PostPosted: July 17th, 2015, 17:13 

Yes, my new ID mentioned above got banned I guess. Just to clarify, I wasn't looking to gain any SEO benefits from changing it up, only avoid possible penalties of an overused anchor text. This one actually is for real according to pretty much all SEO research at the moment. It was even alluded to by Matt Cutts of Google.

Apparently though it's safe enough to just us a brand name, so I changed my signature to that instead. I just didn't want to risk looking spammy because I post here a lot. :D