Switch to full style
General discussions, chit-chat
Post a reply

Need uart protocol on marvell information cpu or cortex R4

December 14th, 2016, 7:59

Hello friends need yours help. Need uart protocol on marvell information cpu or cortex R4 whatever how to work, commands etc etc please help it is important case really.

Re: Need uart protocol on marvell information cpu or cortex

December 14th, 2016, 14:32

Do you know what you are talking about ?

Why do you need this for ?

Do you intend to sell/provide this info to some WD tool maker so they can implement reading/writing of ROM code by TTL ?

:o :o :o

People who have this info will not tell you how to do it as they would be able to implement it themselfs and make $$$ out of it !

Re: Need uart protocol on marvell information cpu or cortex

December 14th, 2016, 15:06

Spildit wrote:Do you know what you are talking about ?
Yes, I know perfectly well what...
Spildit wrote:Why do you need this for ?

Do you intend to sell/provide this info to some WD tool maker so they can implement reading/writing of ROM code by TTL ?

:o :o :o
Autor Sediv needs this informations because working on Repairing internal flash on WDek, and repair Flash on all Wdeks using serial TTL, All Marvels using Cortex R4 core, ARM architecture, Loader just work but Autor needs UART protocol how work, examples.
Spildit wrote:People who have this info will not tell you how to do it as they would be able to implement it themselfs and make $$$ out of it !
I do not do this to reap the profits I want to help my friend.

Re: Need uart protocol on marvell information cpu or cortex

December 14th, 2016, 17:31

pikus_09 wrote:(...)Autor Sediv needs this informations(...)



Maybe he should ask AceLab or research it himself.....

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I do know that you really want an update so that you can fix your drives with broken ROM by TTL but why should someone help the SeDiv author for free when SeDiv costs $750 a copy ?

Re: Need uart protocol on marvell information cpu or cortex

December 15th, 2016, 9:03

Spildit wrote:
pikus_09 wrote:(...)Autor Sediv needs this informations(...)



Maybe he should ask AceLab or research it himself.....

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I do know that you really want an update so that you can fix your drives with broken ROM by TTL but why should someone help the SeDiv author for free when SeDiv costs $750 a copy ?

He desassembled PC3k and copy loader, and mechanism, need UART protocol how to work, examples,
Well, I Only helped my Friend that's all, My copy Sediv work fine If you not know :)

Re: Need uart protocol on marvell information cpu or cortex

December 15th, 2016, 14:33

pikus_09 wrote:(...)He desassembled PC3k and copy loader(...)


Nice :D

Should explain why the same Toshiba CPs that PC3K reads with incorrect size are read with incorrect size by SeDiv as well....

Re: Need uart protocol on marvell information cpu or cortex

December 15th, 2016, 15:57

Yeah,
Well maybe he copy UART protocol from PC3K I don't know.
Toshiba secion on sediv working fine in version 5.1.6.22 so?

Re: Need uart protocol on marvell information cpu or cortex

December 15th, 2016, 16:10

pikus_09 wrote:Yeah,
Well maybe he copy UART protocol from PC3K I don't know.
Toshiba secion on sediv working fine in version 5.1.6.22 so?


Nevermind that.

:D

Re: Need uart protocol on marvell information cpu or cortex

December 15th, 2016, 17:02

Spildit wrote:Nevermind that.

:D
Well, I toshiba work.
Post a reply