Switch to full style
General discussions, chit-chat
Post a reply

Urgently needing BlackST

April 27th, 2017, 13:07

Is there any alternative solution than a PM to look for BlackST? I PMed him but he has some days to log into the forum so it's still unread.

Anyone who knows him in person, please let him know that he has unread PMs and potential customers waiting for him.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Urgently needing BlackST

April 27th, 2017, 13:15

I think he's totally disappeared of the scene.

As you're in Greece, I highly recommend member "Northwind" :-)

Re: Urgently needing BlackST

April 27th, 2017, 13:23

Last time he logged in was April 11 this year. Of course his last post dates back to 2015!!!

Anyway, I'll consider my alternatives. Still, anyone has any other contact method with him? Like Facebook, Email, etc?

To be honest, the drive has already been inspected by a pro, not in Greece, in another country, member of this community as well, but he didn't give me good news.

That's why I specifically asked for BlackST, who seems like a real guru, judging from his posts in here.

Re: Urgently needing BlackST

April 27th, 2017, 14:16

I would try drHDD instead.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=31114

Re: Urgently needing BlackST

April 28th, 2017, 5:22

pcimage wrote:I think he's totally disappeared of the scene.

As you're in Greece, I highly recommend member "Northwind" :-)


+1

Re: Urgently needing BlackST

May 1st, 2017, 6:10

+1 for "Northwind"

Re: Urgently needing BlackST

May 1st, 2017, 7:24

Spildit wrote:I would try drHDD instead.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=31114


Why are you recommend a guy from Canada to guy from Greece? There are more options around.

Re: Urgently needing BlackST

May 1st, 2017, 7:48

Martin wrote:
Spildit wrote:I would try drHDD instead.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=31114


Why are you recommend a guy from Canada to guy from Greece? There are more options around.


BlackST is in Italy .... So ... Guess that international shipping is not a problem.

If I were to outsource drives from Portugal to someone else for "clean room" work I would send them to drHDD because :

- Price is very cheap and competitive.
- Member is very "professional" and can handle cases that other people (even big DR firms can't).

Just read the entire topics of HDD Guru for a while and you will see.

The OP is looking for someone better then the average DR firm professionals so the OP needs someone among the best and for what I've seen so far I think drHDD have the best quality/price.

There are of course people like Pepe that have done massive research on some "problems" like lost ROM on F3 or locked terminal port, etc ... but expect to pay a fortune !!!!

Re: Urgently needing BlackST

May 2nd, 2017, 14:29

Spildit wrote:
Martin wrote:
Spildit wrote:I would try drHDD instead.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=31114


Why are you recommend a guy from Canada to guy from Greece? There are more options around.


BlackST is in Italy .... So ... Guess that international shipping is not a problem.

If I were to outsource drives from Portugal to someone else for "clean room" work I would send them to drHDD because :

- Price is very cheap and competitive.
- Member is very "professional" and can handle cases that other people (even big DR firms can't).

Just read the entire topics of HDD Guru for a while and you will see.

The OP is looking for someone better then the average DR firm professionals so the OP needs someone among the best and for what I've seen so far I think drHDD have the best quality/price.

There are of course people like Pepe that have done massive research on some "problems" like lost ROM on F3 or locked terminal port, etc ... but expect to pay a fortune !!!!


Well,
He might be a little better to do a few things related to firmware and am sure people who are actively researching and doing DR daily are fast catching up to this ,But when it comes to physical recovery and working inside the drive many of the people out there are very good .You spend most of the time in these few forums and are neither the member or a participating professional on those whatsup groups and Facebook hidden pages .Many of the people shiver and disclosing any work to you cos you will make it public domain .Now regarding BlackST he has/Had good knowledge but i would highly recommend a guy close to the OP .If you are talking about rates i think we people here in india had amazing pricing for most complex data recovery work also .

PS : Long time back when you were a newborn baby into data recovery BlackST was moderator of my forums that i closed long time back and was related to data recovery .

Re: Urgently needing BlackST

August 8th, 2017, 18:53

There are of course people like Pepe that have done massive research on some "problems" like lost ROM on F3 or locked terminal port, etc ... but expect to pay a fortune !!!!


I guess the word 'fortune' is not quite appropriate for anything i do...
Many times i work on drives after 2-3 or more dr firms failed and i can tell you man it can be really damn time consuming to sort out what others gracefully screwed up. So taking that in mind i work almost for free in many cases.

pepe
Post a reply