Switch to full style
General discussions, chit-chat
Post a reply

Anyone noticed/tried this?

March 27th, 2019, 2:57

Hello guys,,

Anyone tried to block the front cam. and got similar results?

btw, on this mobile i did not set any kind of Locks (pin/pattern)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uY0r6O ... sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1odrieZ ... sp=sharing

:shock: :shock:

Re: Anyone noticed/tried this?

April 1st, 2019, 3:10

humm, strange file in my pc plays normal but when playing the google link directly its rotated :?

I think its only Huawei , others are ok

April 1st, 2019, 13:43

How is the Chinese government supposed to spy on you if you block the camera? :lol:

They're not subsidising Hwawei for nothing.

April 2nd, 2019, 10:55

data-medics wrote:How is the Chinese government supposed to spy on you if you block the camera? :lol:

They're not subsidising Hwawei for nothing.

In my opinion if they or any other (google) want to SPY on anyone they are not so silly to do it like this..
i think its android os/app issue which i noticed on this model only,, i have some other models (same android ver.) but not acting like this...

right?

April 2nd, 2019, 15:35

ICBW, but it looks like they blocked the proximity sensor, not the camera. On most Androids it makes the screen black, for Huawei you get 'Do not cover the top of your phone'. In either case I think you can disable Touch-Disable mode.

April 3rd, 2019, 2:23

Blizzard wrote:ICBW, but it looks like they blocked the proximity sensor, not the camera. On most Androids it makes the screen black, for Huawei you get 'Do not cover the top of your phone'. In either case I think you can disable Touch-Disable mode.

I can disable it when it happens but its really annoying pressing Vol-UP +Power every time.... (taking in mind there is no screen lock from any kind)...

its only on this specific android ver. with 2 models only (so far)
Post a reply