All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: To Maysoft.........Kindly stop spamming......
PostPosted: September 30th, 2007, 7:51 

Please improve your english becuase it took me 20minutes to read and understand what u had written .
And one more thing stop supporting yourself from other IDs we are not stupid , because the way u write is unique for yourself and no matter how many IDs u change u will be recognized by your style .
Acelab is not advertising its just informing users about there new development .
And the way ur doing ur advertisment is bugging us all so please stop it .

PostPosted: September 30th, 2007, 7:53 

Stop It.........Please stop it..........Image
I can't bear it anymore.....I will burst in laugh......Image Image

Right Maysoft.....
But, fortunately, I have not some better things to do (atleaset now coz it's sunday today, and I am in leisure), So, Let me try answering this dude:

First of all, I am not "Pakistani". My name is Ed. Ed Boon. Does it sound like any paki ?? Hehe......Strange, how did you even think that I am a paki ? :lol:
Second, I do not sell Salvationdata, PC3k or any other pirated shit. Infact, I do sell nothing. I have a data recovery firm, which should be enough for my surviving. (Obviosly, not in pakistan :D )
And, I never want to fight with anyone personally. All I want is to keep the forum free of any hassle. As, this plays a vital role in our daily routine (Atleast, in mine). So, whenver I see something spoiling the forum or it's atmosphere, I poke my nose into. And I will keep doing it. :D
I even don't know, Who is rameez or arfaizy and where do they stay. All I want about them that they are DR-Professionals and members of this forum. That's it ! I have no any contact with them.

And well, as far as Ricky is concern, then yes, this is something where I am agree with you (It's like a shock for me that I am agree with you on some matter :shock: ). Whoever Ricky is, he should not post such communal comments, which can easily make that perticular community boiling. So, Ricky was wrong at his place, and that is true.

And, don't even try to compare yourself with AceLab. Yes, Acelab has advertised about their new site, but this is the way in which such posts should be made. I was even about to give their example before. How politely and gently they have informed us about their new site. Not like by posting in each and every topic with the same content. There was a topic, " how to remove heads" and you did your ad even in that topic...... :x . So, if you want to let us know about your forums, you can advertise yourself, but, there should be some manner in it. Acelab has told about them, Laura from Salvationdata comes time to time and tells us about their news, Amarbir opened a new forum and informed us, Wawalab distributed us some resources on his site, Some Indonasian guy told us about his forum hddstudio, But maysoft banned nobody. Only you. Why ? Because, they have not "annoyed" anybody by their posts. All they did was a gentle effort just to let us guys know, not like you, you start dancing on our heads by your annoying and repeatitive (Even with poor language) posts ! So, you were an obvious spammer.

Hope, it answers your all questions ! If you have something else in your mind, contact me via E-Mail or yahoo messenger, but from now, please stop discussing over this matter in this forum. As, by replying each others, we both are doing nothing, but a sort of offtopic spam, Which I can't bear in any means. And, I don't want to extend this discussion anymore, As this topic has nothing to do with Hard Drives or DR, so please, stop discussing it right here !

regards
harddiskbug@yahoo.com

Maysoft, as this topic has nothing to do with HDD or DR, it was only to let you inform, and that aim was achieved, so kindly delete this topic in a day or two. :D

Last edited by HardDiskBug on September 30th, 2007, 8:00, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: September 30th, 2007, 7:57 

Now we have forum rules:
announces/forum-rules-t7804.html

I do not have anything to add.

Thanks

PostPosted: September 30th, 2007, 8:33 

ADMIN U R NOW OUT OF MIND U R DOING U DELETE MY POST I GIVE U PROVES..

I WILL NOT TOLERATE U WILL POST IN THIS FORUM THAT IM FRAUD..

HOW DARE U ...... BECARE FULL NEXT TIME.....

I HAVE GIVEN PROVES THAT ALL R POSTING HERE EVEN ACELAB ALSO ADVERTISE HERE BUT U R INSANE U DIDNT THERE POSTS U R POINT ON MY POST WELL ..IF U ABUSE ME HERE ONE TIME MORE I WILL KEEP REPLY U UDONT HAVE ANY PROVE THAT IM FRAUD I DIDNT DO ANY THING U SUPPOORT FRAUD PERSON AND U KICK OUT INOCENT PEOPLE .....

u can see also this post.... this also spammer pls stop this also...

hard-disk-drives-repair-and-data-recovery-f1/new-website-for-firmware-download-t7560.html

Let us inform You that ACE Laboratory forum has some reorganizations:

First of all English part of forum has been transferred from Russian page to new designed web site: http://www.acelaboratory.com
Also it was added new topics to forum according each HDD vendors.
Three first topics such as: "ACE Laboratory news", "For beginners" and "Technical questions" are free access to all ACE Laboratory users, and rest of topics are Technical Support part, which is fully supported by ACE Laboratory team, where we answer most of questions and post useful information according Data Recovery procedures regularly.

best regards,
ACELab team

THIS SPAMMMMMMM AND ADVERTISE POST.....

U NEVER SEE THINGS ....

:evil: :evil: U R MAKING ME IRRITATE... WHERE IS YOUR RULES U ALSO BREAK YOUR RULES..
KEEP SUPPORTING THESE COMPANIES ...

ONE MORE TIME I TELL U IM NOT SPAMMER THEY R OTHERS ..

NEVER EVER TELL ME IM FRAUD .. :evil: U UNDERSTAND U OUT OF MIND .. I WILL NEVER EVER TOLERATE THIS ...U ABUSE ME FIRST U HAVE TO BAN YOUR SELF FIRST....

U DIDNT THINK WAT U HAVE DONE HERE...
U SAID BAD FOR MY COMPANY .. I WILL NOT TOLEREATE NOW... U BREAK YOUR RULES MR...WATEVER U R OR WHO U R ... BECARE FULL NOW.....

PostPosted: September 30th, 2007, 9:09 

You still did not get it?

You are NOT WELCOME on these forums. Please stop posting here. You are saying that you do not like what I and others are doing, but for some reason I do not see any problem here - you could just stop reading/posting here (I mean just forget about this bad forum where people are so bad to you), that should be so easy! :D

I am here to make this forum comfortable to the MAJORITY of its members, NOT for you/your company.

I am very sorry if that makes you feel uncomfortable, but it is impossible to please everyone.

Oh man, this should be some kind of a silly joke...

PostPosted: September 30th, 2007, 11:45 

HDDExpert.......
I have answered all of your questions in my previous post. Including the reason that acelab or others are not spammer. Hope. you will have a glance over that then say furthur........

Master Dmitriy Wrote:
Quote:
Oh man, this should be some kind of a silly joke...

Yes, it is !! :lol:

PostPosted: September 30th, 2007, 12:05 

As a matter of fact, Dmitriy told, you are also banned from storageview.com. And, as far as fraud or pirating is concern, then it's my humble request to not to force me revealing such things which may harm your or somebody's career. Now, I don't think, I need to make you recall that under which name and site and with whome you are running your pirated shit's bussiness. You show yourself neet and clean, but infact you are also involved badly in selling that pirated stuff. If salvationdata will know that you also pirate their software, then you will loose your resellership, plus "She" will loose her job too and will be kicked out. So, it is better to shut up for you and the lady with whom you are fooling peoples and salvationdata by selling pirated chinese crap. So, if you want to save yours and her image, it's better to get lost from here.
Hope, you understand very well ! :D

PostPosted: September 30th, 2007, 14:31 

stop stop stop :puke:

for this forum health please stop :druunk: :beer: :agree: :kiss4: :yayaya:

DF

PostPosted: September 30th, 2007, 14:43 

Hi guys,
Ok i read all of this and i will say it sweetly

1 :Spamming means = Trying to sell or force something to someone .You gave my example ,Wawwa lab and ace labs examples .See i started a website http://www.therepairmasters.com i told that in the forum .This is My Forum man like its dimitries .i love it i have made so many friends in DR Business cos of this forum .I learn 100000 things in a day from this forum .Now I Never Go and Post In any Topic "Please Go To http://www.therepairmasters.com" and we will help you or anything you can imagine .You have been doing that.Thats is not what everyone wants here .Why Don'nt you visit my forums and see the topics there .They Are Not Always Related To DR and HDD .They Are Related To Electronics Also .Wawwa Lab has made good firmware website .Its excellent contribution .I praise him .You Were welcomed to Post About your Website And what You Were Planning to do it that but not the way you did it

2 :Secondly i and many other people on the forum do not hate you .Its just that you have to be a man .Make a new id Tell everyone in the world that you created all these ID [ Whatever You Have Made ] .This Will Help Master Dimitry Clean The Mess Created .We All Will Welcome you With a open Heart And Not discuss That With You anymore .

3 :I have personally been warned 2 times by master dimitry for writing in title case .I gave a Pm To Him and told him that as its a old habit i will try to Improve and Man i Am Trying and improving [ you can even see that in this posting i am doing to you .)

4 :Now if You Are nadirshah than sir come on tell us more about salvationdata and its products and its usage .You are the one who has really good understanding about their products .

I Mean No Offince To you But Try To Understand .Ed Forget it man Lets Concentrate on DR and HDD in general .This will lead us no where .I had tears in My eyes with laughter reading all of this :lol:

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com