Switch to full style
Tools for hard drive diagnostics, repair, and data recovery
Post a reply

Recovery data on mobile

March 13th, 2017, 5:13

Hello

I am looking for hardware and software, it can recovery data on mobile phone (Android or iOS).

I often have clients delete pictures, I use EaseUS MobiSaver but it does not find much.

Thank you before

Re: Recovery data on mobile

March 18th, 2017, 7:38

I was thinking of PhotoRec, which is a part of TestDisk, however, I do not know if there is a mobile download of this utility.

March 19th, 2017, 4:43

Dr Fone(root needed), UFED(heard that new version has a great bootloder but didn't check yet), Oxygen. Or for free(Android): root, instal busybox, make a memory dump via Cygwin and use a tool of your choice to search the dump.

March 28th, 2017, 9:34

All the mentioned above by melvin and XRY.

August 25th, 2017, 2:41

For mobiles like Android and iOS data recover the software’s should be different. They both are different OS and if you make use of the Android compatible software in iOS it is of no use. So first confirm you need to recover data from which OS and then use the software to recover the lost mobile data.

There are many software’s available online for android phones data recovery as well as iOS data recovery. So you can select any one which is trusted and even have the trial version free.

Good Luck!!!
Post a reply