All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Recovery program for ipad
PostPosted: July 27th, 2017, 3:42 
Offline

Joined: June 29th, 2017, 10:51
Posts: 8
Location: Madrid
Do you know any recovery program for ipads?

Thank you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Recovery program for ipad
PostPosted: July 27th, 2017, 18:04 
Offline

Joined: October 16th, 2013, 13:21
Posts: 225
Location: Brazil
What is wrong with the ipad ?Sometines it is easier/cheaper to fix the thing itself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Recovery program for ipad
PostPosted: July 27th, 2017, 19:21 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: September 8th, 2009, 18:21
Posts: 9745
Location: Australia
Just by way of example, here is a circuit diagram for and iPad 2:
https://elektrotanya.com/apple_ipad_2_a ... nload.html

If repair is uneconomical or infeasible, there is a JTAG interface.

Alternatively, here is the VLGA5-N90 pinout for the NAND flash:
Attachment:
iPad2_U1400.gif
iPad2_U1400.gif [ 119.96 KiB | Viewed 995 times ]

_________________
A backup a day keeps DR away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Recovery program for ipad
PostPosted: July 28th, 2017, 3:12 
Offline

Joined: June 29th, 2017, 10:51
Posts: 8
Location: Madrid
rogfanther wrote:
What is wrong with the ipad ?Sometines it is easier/cheaper to fix the thing itself.



Thank you for answering me

The ipad was formatted

fzabkar wrote:
Just by way of example, here is a circuit diagram for and iPad 2:
https://elektrotanya.com/apple_ipad_2_a ... nload.html

If repair is uneconomical or infeasible, there is a JTAG interface.

Alternatively, here is the VLGA5-N90 pinout for the NAND flash:
Attachment:
iPad2_U1400.gif


Thank you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Recovery program for ipad
PostPosted: July 28th, 2017, 3:39 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 4th, 2012, 1:35
Posts: 2965
Location: Adelaide, Australia
there are many models of iPads. If you want the short answer: Yes there is. you don't say if this is a generic question or have a specific case in mind. Nor what has been tried.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Recovery program for ipad
PostPosted: July 28th, 2017, 6:12 
Offline

Joined: June 29th, 2017, 10:51
Posts: 8
Location: Madrid
HaQue wrote:
there are many models of iPads. If you want the short answer: Yes there is. you don't say if this is a generic question or have a specific case in mind. Nor what has been tried.



I have a fully operational ipad. But it was formatted. I would like to know if there is any software to make a recovery process. I do not care if it's paid


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Recovery program for ipad
PostPosted: July 28th, 2017, 21:46 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 4th, 2012, 1:35
Posts: 2965
Location: Adelaide, Australia
It matters which generation of iPad. I hope it doesnt take another 10 posts to get to it.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group