All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Is malware crusher safe to use ?
PostPosted: January 7th, 2019, 8:17 

Banned User

My PC is infected with malware program so my question is that should i use malware crusher and does it safe to use ?

Post subject: Re: Is malware crusher safe to use ?
PostPosted: January 7th, 2019, 14:43 

Google for Malware Crusher ...

Quote:
Malware Crusher is a questionable application that claims to delete all malware
from the PC

2nd link that is displayed on google.

First of all if re-installing the OS is not an option and remember if you do have malware you are already in big trouble and you should re-install, change all of your passwords and assume that you were already hacked and all the info stored on the computer was available to hackers i would strongly advice for safety to remove all non executable data that you do need to keep like photos and video and get rid of all code on your system by zero fill the hard drives that were infected or in contact with the infection.

If that is not possible i would use GMER to check for RootKits. If you do have a Rootkit normal anti-spyware will not catch it.

Then i would run the latest version available of a reputable AV software. If paying is not an option i would use both Avira and ClamAV without activating the resident protection.

Then i would use "ComboFix" to revert some changes made by malware to the system. You should allways run this tool if you do suspect that you were infected and some malware might have changed stuff on the computer like locking wallpaper, disabling task manager, etc ...

Finaly i would run Spybot search and destroy, Ad-Aware and SUPERAntiSpyware.

This is not a malware removal support forum but i would then check process on system with GMER to kill anyhing suspiciouse and would check "services" running on the computer and disable all that are not necessary and might be malware or ad-aware.

You could then check the host files, etc ... SpyBot have a nice "advanced" options that let you check some critical points of the system like the keys on register used to start software at windows boot, browser start pages, activex controls, browser plug-ins, etc, etc....

This should help you to start hunting down that malware !