Switch to full style
Tools for hard drive diagnostics, repair, and data recovery
Post a reply

The tool for working with Seagate Rosewood

December 18th, 2018, 16:24

Hello!
Has anyone in the US bought a tool for working with Seagate Rosewood on Amazon?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing ... gible=true

Write please - how quickly delivered, what quality?
I am interested in buying from Amazon Prime, and not from Russia.
Thanks

Re: The tool for working with Seagate Rosewood

December 18th, 2018, 21:11

You're from Russia but want to buy from Amazon Prime and not the Russian manufacturer? Strange. I have their tools (bought from Russia) and they are excellent value. The metal is rather soft so use them gently.

December 19th, 2018, 1:52

LarrySabo wrote:You're from Russia but want to buy from Amazon Prime and not the Russian manufacturer? Strange. I have their tools (bought from Russia) and they are excellent value. The metal is rather soft so use them gently.

Some users here use diff. accounts when they plan to ask. (no offense)
:!:

December 19th, 2018, 2:26

LarrySabo wrote:You're from Russia but want to buy from Amazon Prime and not the Russian manufacturer? Strange. I have their tools (bought from Russia) and they are excellent value. The metal is rather soft so use them gently.

I need delivery to the US address. I have already dealt with delivery from Russia - unfortunately for a long time and not always the goods come in a good package. It may also be a question of returning the goods - with Amazon it is much more convenient.

December 19th, 2018, 9:58

Ah, okay. Thanks for clearing that up.

December 22nd, 2018, 13:29

tool you want to buy is not precise enough. It basis it self on head position witch can be dangerous. One of operation in production of the tool it self is UV glueing of bended aluminum. Tool i bought did not have 90 degrees angle...

December 29th, 2018, 2:42

Result: 7 days delivery (including Christmas) from the Amazon warehouse in California. The quality meets my expectations, I already bought similar ones.

December 29th, 2018, 4:12

off course, this is why this post was made for :)
Post a reply