HDD GURU FORUMS
http://forum.hddguru.com/

SHTR v2.0.2
http://forum.hddguru.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=38672
Page 1 of 1

Author:  SHT/SHTR [ July 21st, 2019, 16:50 ]
Post subject:  SHTR v2.0.2

for personal reasons
software developer
sells the source code of the program SHTR v2.0.2
with offers to address on andre-28-04@mail.ru or in private messages on the forum

Author:  SHT/SHTR [ July 22nd, 2019, 5:25 ]
Post subject:  Re: SHTR v2.0.2

if you have any suggestions, please contact
andre-28-04@mail.ru
private messages on the forum identifitseerida as spam

Author:  SHT/SHTR [ July 26th, 2019, 0:03 ]
Post subject:  Re: SHTR v2.0.2

Program SHTR v2.0.2

Attachments:
QQ Photo20190726090101.jpg
QQ Photo20190726090101.jpg [ 182.96 KiB | Viewed 5859 times ]

Author:  fzabkar [ July 26th, 2019, 0:10 ]
Post subject:  Re: SHTR v2.0.2

I'm interested. Can you let me know a price by PM?

Author:  Amarbir[CDR-Labs] [ July 30th, 2019, 15:33 ]
Post subject:  Re: SHTR v2.0.2

SHT/SHTR wrote:
for personal reasons
software developer
sells the source code of the program SHTR v2.0.2
with offers to address on andre-28-04@mail.ru or in private messages on the forum


Well,
Very SAD News ,Such a Excellent Brain And Software ,Migrate To a Better Country If Finance Is a Issue ,You Are Super Talented

Author:  BGman [ August 4th, 2019, 2:57 ]
Post subject:  Re: SHTR v2.0.2

Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
Migrate To a Better Country If Finance Is a Issue


A country like India ?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Author:  digisupport [ August 4th, 2019, 6:23 ]
Post subject:  Re: SHTR v2.0.2

BGman wrote:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
Migrate To a Better Country If Finance Is a Issue


A country like India ?! :shock: :shock: :shock:


:lol: :lol: :lol: nO nO tHEY hAVE a tHING wITH cAPS

Author:  Amarbir[CDR-Labs] [ August 5th, 2019, 1:13 ]
Post subject:  Re: SHTR v2.0.2

BGman wrote:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
Migrate To a Better Country If Finance Is a Issue


A country like India ?! :shock: :shock: :shock:


Hi ,
We do have a large booming economy these days ,Our Data recovery professionals are no less then anyone else ,India is not a bad country to migrate to these days ,but he can choose anything he likes i just suggested without any specifc country in mind

Author:  Amarbir[CDR-Labs] [ August 5th, 2019, 1:15 ]
Post subject:  Re: SHTR v2.0.2

digisupport wrote:
BGman wrote:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
Migrate To a Better Country If Finance Is a Issue


A country like India ?! :shock: :shock: :shock:


:lol: :lol: :lol: nO nO tHEY hAVE a tHING wITH cAPS


Hi ,
This is Called Title Case Writing ,Its Nothing To Do With a Country Etc But a Individual ,Before You Write Such Below The Bent Lines ,Please Take Into Consideration That it Might Really Hurt The Guy To Are Writing It To ,Write Something Meaningful

Author:  HaQue [ August 5th, 2019, 2:13 ]
Post subject:  Re: SHTR v2.0.2

Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
digisupport wrote:
BGman wrote:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
Migrate To a Better Country If Finance Is a Issue


A country like India ?! :shock: :shock: :shock:


:lol: :lol: :lol: nO nO tHEY hAVE a tHING wITH cAPS


Hi ,
This is Called Title Case Writing ,Its Nothing To Do With a Country Etc But a Individual ,Before You Write Such Below The Bent Lines ,Please Take Into Consideration That it Might Really Hurt The Guy To Are Writing It To ,Write Something Meaningful


Sorry Amarbir,
But working in Edu I would be remiss to not point out that it is only called "Title Case" when using in a title or other "important" elements of a comminication. There is no accepted use for whole communications.


example: https://experience.sap.com/files/guidelines/References/text_cap.htm

but with that I would say whatever is able to convey your message in a forum is fine:

U can do whatever u like 2 convey the message
Really don't matter
The case of your words has been discussed before and I reckon (Aussie for "IMHO") ppl should just get over it :)

I doubt @digisupport was doing anything but just a little fun.

Author:  digisupport [ August 5th, 2019, 4:01 ]
Post subject:  Re: SHTR v2.0.2

Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
digisupport wrote:
BGman wrote:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
Migrate To a Better Country If Finance Is a Issue


A country like India ?! :shock: :shock: :shock:


:lol: :lol: :lol: nO nO tHEY hAVE a tHING wITH cAPS


Hi ,
This is Called Title Case Writing ,Its Nothing To Do With a Country Etc But a Individual ,Before You Write Such Below The Bent Lines ,Please Take Into Consideration That it Might Really Hurt The Guy To Are Writing It To ,Write Something Meaningful


Never was my intention to "hurt" any one, never is.
Was in a silly mood and my eyes where "hurt" by your tITLE cASE thing.

Author:  Amarbir[CDR-Labs] [ August 5th, 2019, 13:16 ]
Post subject:  Re: SHTR v2.0.2

digisupport wrote:

Never was my intention to "hurt" any one, never is.
Was in a silly mood and my eyes where "hurt" by your tITLE cASE thing.


Hello,
Title case Is " Like This " Not lIKE tHIS " .Please Do Not Do This You Never Know How Much Someone Might Get Hurt

Author:  LarrySabo [ August 5th, 2019, 16:04 ]
Post subject:  Re: SHTR v2.0.2

Amarbir, with respect, is there any reason not to use Sentence case instead of Title case? I think some people may see using Title case as showing contempt for your readers.

Author:  fzabkar [ August 5th, 2019, 18:31 ]
Post subject:  Re: SHTR v2.0.2

LarrySabo wrote:
I think some people may see using Title case as showing contempt for your readers.

+1

Author:  Amarbir[CDR-Labs] [ August 6th, 2019, 15:26 ]
Post subject:  Re: SHTR v2.0.2

Larry ,Frank ,
This is Just The Way I Type Nothing Else ...

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/