All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: DRT-SCSITOOLS Software new features
PostPosted: July 25th, 2019, 4:45 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: June 24th, 2019, 4:41
Posts: 13
Location: Singapore
Hi guys,

DRT-SCSITOOLS from HYDATA®, after 15 years of continuous R&D, has saved nearly 10,000 servers valuable data. It is the world’s top server HDD firmware data recovery tools.

DRT-SCSITOOLS Software features
DRT-SCSITOOL Kit includes HDD power adapter, FC-HDD POD adapter, HDD TTL POD adapter, USBKey, power cable, data cable, User Manual, Software CD.
HDD brands:Original makers such as Seagate、Maxtor、FUJITSU、IBM、Hitachi、WDC、Toshiba
Interface type:SAS, FC, SCSI, and SSA. Also supports USCSI、SSD solid HDD for PCI-E.
It can test hard drives from 1.5G/S, 3G/S, 6G/S, 12GB/S, 18GB/interface speeds, and supports 2.5GB to 16TB in 2.5” and 3.5”.

Factory technology:
Read/Write ROM、Modules reading/writing、Services tracks reading/writing、Read / Write system file、Modify SN & WWN、Modify PN、SCSI Commander、Translate regeneration、Zone allocation table.
Support for Toshiba, Hitachi, Seagate, new series of SSD and HDD firmwares download & generate. Also read system file for OEM, such as EMC, Sun, DELL, Netapp, Hitachi, IBM, HP, HPC, Lenovo, Huawei, Inspur, and Sugon.

Data Recovery
Support factory sectors copy, translate regeneration, the solution of Seagate failed translate regeneration, Seagate SED translate regeneration*, data recovery of HDD with SA tracks reading failed,
and clone disk with factory technology *, Maxtor and Seagate damaged non-repair of regeneration*, directly clone SA sectors*. IBM translate regeneration,
Fujitsu and Toshiba access firmware zone stuck data recovery technology*. HITCH NVROM Damage Data Recovery*, Support Read Long bad sector data function, non-512 / sector HDD data clone.

Firmware Reconstruction
LOD file SCRC calculate, module SCRC calculate, SED to non-SED firmware*, super firmware download (such as DELL firmware generate IBM firmware, used to make copy HDD for data fast Restore)*,
Non segmented download*, LOD modify MODEL, Firmware Version*, save any Inquiry information as text file*, IBM firmware different storage PN microcode switching function*.
Batch download: change interface (SCSI to SAS, SAS to FC, FC to SAS, etc.)*, super firmware download*, firmware history*, general LOD*, clear SMART*. Reset powerOn hour*,
Reset HDD DST*, Mode select command*,Disable defect list*, Service information edit*, clear G list, etc., defect G list & report, defect P list, move G list to P list*,
filling the data for damaged sector(s)*, Seagate TTL POD Tools*, Batch firmware download – LDR*. Read long(error)*, can customize the test process according to different firmware versions*,
output professional report*, support QR code scanning and printing*, support mobile phone QR code verification*, support timestamp verification*, HRS equipment support (1- 512) HDD test with the same test*.

Batch download:
Change interface (SCSI to SAS, SAS to FC, FC to SAS, etc.)*, super firmware download*, firmware history*, general LOD*, clear SMART*. Reset powerOn hour*, Reset HDD DST*,
Mode select command*,Disable defect list*, Service information edit*, clear G list, etc., defect G list & report, defect P list, move G list to P list*, filling the data for damaged sector(s)*,
Seagate TTL POD Tools*, Batch firmware download – LDR*. Read long(error)*, can customize the test process according to different firmware versions*, output professional report*,
support QR code scanning and printing*, support mobile phone QR code verification*, support timestamp verification*, HRS equipment support (1- 512) HDD test with the same test*.


Download link for Demo
Please feel free to try the demo.

Link
http://www.hydata.com/download/DRT-SCSI ... -Setup.zip
New tech video
http://www.hydata.com/download/DRT-SCSI ... -Video.zip
Alternative link
we communicate with HYDATA® through relevant channels and become the authorized agent.
We are responsible for the pre-sales consultation, ordering and delivery, after-sales service of HYDATA® software products outside China.
Any questions,PM.


Attachments:
File comment: DRT-SCSITOOLS support Seagate Savvio models(FC、SAS、SCSI、SSA)
Savvio.jpg
Savvio.jpg [ 86.09 KiB | Viewed 1868 times ]
File comment: DRT-SCSITOOLS support Hitachi HGST models(FC、SAS、SCSI、SSA)
HGST.jpg
HGST.jpg [ 80.75 KiB | Viewed 1868 times ]
File comment: DRT-SCSITOOL Kit includes HDD power adapter, FC-HDD POD adapter, HDD TTL POD adapter, USBKey, power cable, data cable, User Manual, Software CD.
DRT-SCSITOOLS.jpg
DRT-SCSITOOLS.jpg [ 122 KiB | Viewed 1868 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DRT-SCSITOOLS Software new features
PostPosted: July 25th, 2019, 18:31 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: June 11th, 2013, 17:01
Posts: 1264
Location: Phoenix, AZ USA
If Hydata doesn't do something about that website, you won't do much business.

_________________
HDD, SSD, Flash and RAID Data Recovery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DRT-SCSITOOLS Software new features
PostPosted: July 25th, 2019, 21:57 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: June 24th, 2019, 4:41
Posts: 13
Location: Singapore
ddrecovery wrote:
If Hydata doesn't do something about that website, you won't do much business.


RIGHT!! HYDATA works on proprietary network and does not maintain the website, The DRT-SCISTOOLS is verygood, and we want to act as a bridge to provide more solutions for guys. Thank you for your advice.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DRT-SCSITOOLS Software new features
PostPosted: July 25th, 2019, 23:01 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: September 8th, 2009, 18:21
Posts: 11619
Location: Australia
DRT-SCSITOOLS wrote:
we communicate with HYDATA® through relevant channels and become the authorized agent.
We are responsible for the pre-sales consultation, ordering and delivery, after-sales service of HYDATA® software products outside China.
Any questions,PM.

So why does Hydata's web site not tell its visitors to contact you? Is a PM at HDD Guru the only way for prospective buyers to get info from Hydata? Can you not understand how silly this is?

_________________
A backup a day keeps DR away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DRT-SCSITOOLS Software new features
PostPosted: July 26th, 2019, 0:51 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: June 24th, 2019, 4:41
Posts: 13
Location: Singapore
fzabkar wrote:
DRT-SCSITOOLS wrote:
we communicate with HYDATA® through relevant channels and become the authorized agent.
We are responsible for the pre-sales consultation, ordering and delivery, after-sales service of HYDATA® software products outside China.
Any questions,PM.

So why does Hydata's web site not tell its visitors to contact you? Is a PM at HDD Guru the only way for prospective buyers to get info from Hydata? Can you not understand how silly this is?


Just do the agent soon, also put our information on Hydata website in communication, but Hydata is slow :( :(


Attachments:
20190726125005.png
20190726125005.png [ 341.11 KiB | Viewed 1802 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DRT-SCSITOOLS Software new features
PostPosted: July 29th, 2019, 23:32 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: August 15th, 2006, 3:01
Posts: 2623
Location: CDRLabs @ Chandigarh [ India ]
DRT-SCSITOOLS wrote:
Hi guys,

DRT-SCSITOOLS from HYDATA®, after 15 years of continuous R&D, has saved nearly 10,000 servers valuable data. It is the world’s top server HDD firmware data recovery tools.

DRT-SCSITOOLS Software features
DRT-SCSITOOL Kit includes HDD power adapter, FC-HDD POD adapter, HDD TTL POD adapter, USBKey, power cable, data cable, User Manual, Software CD.
HDD brands:Original makers such as Seagate、Maxtor、FUJITSU、IBM、Hitachi、WDC、Toshiba
Interface type:SAS, FC, SCSI, and SSA. Also supports USCSI、SSD solid HDD for PCI-E.
It can test hard drives from 1.5G/S, 3G/S, 6G/S, 12GB/S, 18GB/interface speeds, and supports 2.5GB to 16TB in 2.5” and 3.5”.

Factory technology:
Read/Write ROM、Modules reading/writing、Services tracks reading/writing、Read / Write system file、Modify SN & WWN、Modify PN、SCSI Commander、Translate regeneration、Zone allocation table.
Support for Toshiba, Hitachi, Seagate, new series of SSD and HDD firmwares download & generate. Also read system file for OEM, such as EMC, Sun, DELL, Netapp, Hitachi, IBM, HP, HPC, Lenovo, Huawei, Inspur, and Sugon.

Data Recovery
Support factory sectors copy, translate regeneration, the solution of Seagate failed translate regeneration, Seagate SED translate regeneration*, data recovery of HDD with SA tracks reading failed,
and clone disk with factory technology *, Maxtor and Seagate damaged non-repair of regeneration*, directly clone SA sectors*. IBM translate regeneration,
Fujitsu and Toshiba access firmware zone stuck data recovery technology*. HITCH NVROM Damage Data Recovery*, Support Read Long bad sector data function, non-512 / sector HDD data clone.

Firmware Reconstruction
LOD file SCRC calculate, module SCRC calculate, SED to non-SED firmware*, super firmware download (such as DELL firmware generate IBM firmware, used to make copy HDD for data fast Restore)*,
Non segmented download*, LOD modify MODEL, Firmware Version*, save any Inquiry information as text file*, IBM firmware different storage PN microcode switching function*.
Batch download: change interface (SCSI to SAS, SAS to FC, FC to SAS, etc.)*, super firmware download*, firmware history*, general LOD*, clear SMART*. Reset powerOn hour*,
Reset HDD DST*, Mode select command*,Disable defect list*, Service information edit*, clear G list, etc., defect G list & report, defect P list, move G list to P list*,
filling the data for damaged sector(s)*, Seagate TTL POD Tools*, Batch firmware download – LDR*. Read long(error)*, can customize the test process according to different firmware versions*,
output professional report*, support QR code scanning and printing*, support mobile phone QR code verification*, support timestamp verification*, HRS equipment support (1- 512) HDD test with the same test*.

Batch download:
Change interface (SCSI to SAS, SAS to FC, FC to SAS, etc.)*, super firmware download*, firmware history*, general LOD*, clear SMART*. Reset powerOn hour*, Reset HDD DST*,
Mode select command*,Disable defect list*, Service information edit*, clear G list, etc., defect G list & report, defect P list, move G list to P list*, filling the data for damaged sector(s)*,
Seagate TTL POD Tools*, Batch firmware download – LDR*. Read long(error)*, can customize the test process according to different firmware versions*, output professional report*,
support QR code scanning and printing*, support mobile phone QR code verification*, support timestamp verification*, HRS equipment support (1- 512) HDD test with the same test*.


Download link for Demo
Please feel free to try the demo.

Link
http://www.hydata.com/download/DRT-SCSI ... -Setup.zip
New tech video
http://www.hydata.com/download/DRT-SCSI ... -Video.zip
Alternative link
we communicate with HYDATA® through relevant channels and become the authorized agent.
We are responsible for the pre-sales consultation, ordering and delivery, after-sales service of HYDATA® software products outside China.
Any questions,PM.



Hello,
Please Send Me a PM With Pricing I Alreay Hav Acelab SAS/SCSI Ver II Tool

_________________
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon , Chandigarh Data Recovery Labs
Logical,Semi Physical And Physical Data Recovery
Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DRT-SCSITOOLS Software new features
PostPosted: July 30th, 2019, 13:40 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: June 24th, 2019, 4:41
Posts: 13
Location: Singapore
Hi Amarbir,

I have already PM you.

Cheers
Joel

Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
DRT-SCSITOOLS wrote:
Hi guys,

DRT-SCSITOOLS from HYDATA®, after 15 years of continuous R&D, has saved nearly 10,000 servers valuable data. It is the world’s top server HDD firmware data recovery tools.

DRT-SCSITOOLS Software features
DRT-SCSITOOL Kit includes HDD power adapter, FC-HDD POD adapter, HDD TTL POD adapter, USBKey, power cable, data cable, User Manual, Software CD.
HDD brands:Original makers such as Seagate、Maxtor、FUJITSU、IBM、Hitachi、WDC、Toshiba
Interface type:SAS, FC, SCSI, and SSA. Also supports USCSI、SSD solid HDD for PCI-E.
It can test hard drives from 1.5G/S, 3G/S, 6G/S, 12GB/S, 18GB/interface speeds, and supports 2.5GB to 16TB in 2.5” and 3.5”.

Factory technology:
Read/Write ROM、Modules reading/writing、Services tracks reading/writing、Read / Write system file、Modify SN & WWN、Modify PN、SCSI Commander、Translate regeneration、Zone allocation table.
Support for Toshiba, Hitachi, Seagate, new series of SSD and HDD firmwares download & generate. Also read system file for OEM, such as EMC, Sun, DELL, Netapp, Hitachi, IBM, HP, HPC, Lenovo, Huawei, Inspur, and Sugon.

Data Recovery
Support factory sectors copy, translate regeneration, the solution of Seagate failed translate regeneration, Seagate SED translate regeneration*, data recovery of HDD with SA tracks reading failed,
and clone disk with factory technology *, Maxtor and Seagate damaged non-repair of regeneration*, directly clone SA sectors*. IBM translate regeneration,
Fujitsu and Toshiba access firmware zone stuck data recovery technology*. HITCH NVROM Damage Data Recovery*, Support Read Long bad sector data function, non-512 / sector HDD data clone.

Firmware Reconstruction
LOD file SCRC calculate, module SCRC calculate, SED to non-SED firmware*, super firmware download (such as DELL firmware generate IBM firmware, used to make copy HDD for data fast Restore)*,
Non segmented download*, LOD modify MODEL, Firmware Version*, save any Inquiry information as text file*, IBM firmware different storage PN microcode switching function*.
Batch download: change interface (SCSI to SAS, SAS to FC, FC to SAS, etc.)*, super firmware download*, firmware history*, general LOD*, clear SMART*. Reset powerOn hour*,
Reset HDD DST*, Mode select command*,Disable defect list*, Service information edit*, clear G list, etc., defect G list & report, defect P list, move G list to P list*,
filling the data for damaged sector(s)*, Seagate TTL POD Tools*, Batch firmware download – LDR*. Read long(error)*, can customize the test process according to different firmware versions*,
output professional report*, support QR code scanning and printing*, support mobile phone QR code verification*, support timestamp verification*, HRS equipment support (1- 512) HDD test with the same test*.

Batch download:
Change interface (SCSI to SAS, SAS to FC, FC to SAS, etc.)*, super firmware download*, firmware history*, general LOD*, clear SMART*. Reset powerOn hour*, Reset HDD DST*,
Mode select command*,Disable defect list*, Service information edit*, clear G list, etc., defect G list & report, defect P list, move G list to P list*, filling the data for damaged sector(s)*,
Seagate TTL POD Tools*, Batch firmware download – LDR*. Read long(error)*, can customize the test process according to different firmware versions*, output professional report*,
support QR code scanning and printing*, support mobile phone QR code verification*, support timestamp verification*, HRS equipment support (1- 512) HDD test with the same test*.


Download link for Demo
Please feel free to try the demo.

Link
http://www.hydata.com/download/DRT-SCSI ... -Setup.zip
New tech video
http://www.hydata.com/download/DRT-SCSI ... -Video.zip
Alternative link
we communicate with HYDATA® through relevant channels and become the authorized agent.
We are responsible for the pre-sales consultation, ordering and delivery, after-sales service of HYDATA® software products outside China.
Any questions,PM.



Hello,
Please Send Me a PM With Pricing I Alreay Hav Acelab SAS/SCSI Ver II Tool


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DRT-SCSITOOLS Software new features
PostPosted: July 31st, 2019, 15:46 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: August 15th, 2006, 3:01
Posts: 2623
Location: CDRLabs @ Chandigarh [ India ]
Hi,
Waiting For a Comparative Between This And Acelab in PM

_________________
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon , Chandigarh Data Recovery Labs
Logical,Semi Physical And Physical Data Recovery
Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DRT-SCSITOOLS Software new features
PostPosted: July 31st, 2019, 16:29 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: February 9th, 2009, 16:13
Posts: 2213
Location: Ontario, Canada
DRT-SCSITOOLS wrote:
ddrecovery wrote:
If Hydata doesn't do something about that website, you won't do much business.


RIGHT!! HYDATA works on proprietary network and does not maintain the website, The DRT-SCISTOOLS is verygood, and we want to act as a bridge to provide more solutions for guys. Thank you for your advice.

Then why not make your own website for the product you are trying to sell?

_________________
Luke
RAID Data Recovery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DRT-SCSITOOLS Software new features
PostPosted: July 31st, 2019, 22:38 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: June 24th, 2019, 4:41
Posts: 13
Location: Singapore
Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
Hi,
Waiting For a Comparative Between This And Acelab in PM



Hi, I have already emailed you the comparative information.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DRT-SCSITOOLS Software new features
PostPosted: August 1st, 2019, 12:20 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: June 11th, 2013, 17:01
Posts: 1264
Location: Phoenix, AZ USA
lcoughey wrote:
DRT-SCSITOOLS wrote:
ddrecovery wrote:
If Hydata doesn't do something about that website, you won't do much business.


RIGHT!! HYDATA works on proprietary network and does not maintain the website, The DRT-SCISTOOLS is verygood, and we want to act as a bridge to provide more solutions for guys. Thank you for your advice.

Then why not make your own website for the product you are trying to sell?

Its a shame when good suggestions to try and help people are ignored.

_________________
HDD, SSD, Flash and RAID Data Recovery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DRT-SCSITOOLS Software new features
PostPosted: August 5th, 2019, 1:20 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: August 15th, 2006, 3:01
Posts: 2623
Location: CDRLabs @ Chandigarh [ India ]
DRT-SCSITOOLS wrote:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
Hi,
Waiting For a Comparative Between This And Acelab in PM



Hi, I have already emailed you the comparative information.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks


Hi ,
No thanks i got what you send me .I am waiting for some free time to go through it

@ DDrecovery
You Are Welcome To Contact Me in case you need to check on PC 3000 SCSI/SAS Tool From Acelab ,I Have That Without DE Just For Firmware

_________________
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon , Chandigarh Data Recovery Labs
Logical,Semi Physical And Physical Data Recovery
Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DRT-SCSITOOLS Software new features
PostPosted: August 5th, 2019, 5:06 
Offline

Joined: August 5th, 2019, 4:59
Posts: 2
Location: Moscow
DRT-SCSITOOLS, Hello,
Please send me a PM with pricing. Thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DRT-SCSITOOLS Software new features
PostPosted: August 13th, 2019, 5:53 
Offline

Joined: August 5th, 2019, 4:59
Posts: 2
Location: Moscow
DRT-SCSITOOLS, Hi Joel,

Can't send PM from forum, i'm newb...
now send to you email from my email, with subjest "Garry from forum.hddguru.com"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DRT-SCSITOOLS Software new features
PostPosted: August 20th, 2019, 9:34 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: August 20th, 2019, 7:49
Posts: 5
Location: Earth
ddrecovery wrote:
If Hydata doesn't do something about that website, you won't do much business.

Not only their site but price also! For a small user that wants to only change the firmware in few hdd the price is really way too high.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DRT-SCSITOOLS Software new features
PostPosted: August 20th, 2019, 9:42 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: June 24th, 2019, 4:41
Posts: 13
Location: Singapore
Belial wrote:
ddrecovery wrote:
If Hydata doesn't do something about that website, you won't do much business.

Not only their site but price also! For a small user that wants to only change the firmware in few hdd the price is really way too high.


Hi Belia, thank you for your feedback. Our tools is more targeted towards the data-recovery sector.
For just changing the firmware, our tools would be too powerful to be employed.
Hence you will feel that the price is too much for just changing the firmware.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DRT-SCSITOOLS Software new features
PostPosted: August 20th, 2019, 10:42 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: August 20th, 2019, 7:49
Posts: 5
Location: Earth
DRT-SCSITOOLS wrote:
Hi Belia, thank you for your feedback. Our tools is more targeted towards the data-recovery sector.
For just changing the firmware, our tools would be too powerful to be employed.
Hence you will feel that the price is too much for just changing the firmware.

If that is the case then it is your loss as there seems to be plenty of need for the small user market also that you completely ignore and perhaps if you added it up it may be larger than your current targeted market.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DRT-SCSITOOLS Software new features
PostPosted: August 20th, 2019, 20:21 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: June 24th, 2019, 4:41
Posts: 13
Location: Singapore
Belial wrote:
DRT-SCSITOOLS wrote:
Hi Belia, thank you for your feedback. Our tools is more targeted towards the data-recovery sector.
For just changing the firmware, our tools would be too powerful to be employed.
Hence you will feel that the price is too much for just changing the firmware.

If that is the case then it is your loss as there seems to be plenty of need for the small user market also that you completely ignore and perhaps if you added it up it may be larger than your current targeted market.



Hi Belia,

Thank you for your feedback. We have definitely taken into consideration for the small user market, and we we are rolling out a new package for this segment. We probably will have the new pricing next week. Once it is out, I will PM you.

Thanks again for your feedback.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DRT-SCSITOOLS Software new features
PostPosted: August 21st, 2019, 3:20 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2010, 11:17
Posts: 2495
Location: Kuwait
Belial wrote:
DRT-SCSITOOLS wrote:
Hi Belia, thank you for your feedback. Our tools is more targeted towards the data-recovery sector.
For just changing the firmware, our tools would be too powerful to be employed.
Hence you will feel that the price is too much for just changing the firmware.

If that is the case then it is your loss as there seems to be plenty of need for the small user market also that you completely ignore and perhaps if you added it up it may be larger than your current targeted market.


I think that its more than buying those tools, you need to know how to use it and when to select this option .....etc

i suggest that you buy new/used drives and save ur time looking for free/cheap solution for your issue here

good luck

_________________
Kuwait Data Recovery - UNIX GTC
The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once. By: Albert Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group