Switch to full style
Tools for hard drive diagnostics, repair, and data recovery
Post a reply

Toshiba Sata drive issues

June 29th, 2020, 12:42

Trying to get a 500gb Toshiba Sata hard drive formatted externally but no matter what i Do i cant get it to register on my PC. Anyone have any suggestions here?

Re: Toshiba Sata drive issues

July 3rd, 2020, 8:55

you might want to do a low level formatting (bad blocks suspected), but you better check the SMART status. I think that your drive isn't in a good shape.

October 16th, 2020, 11:11

hello friends I have a toshiba mq04ubd200 disk that when I connect it to the pc the disk turns on well but no operating system detects it. please someone if you can help me

October 22nd, 2020, 11:38

hello friends I have a toshiba mq04ubd200 disk that when I connect it to the pc the disk turns on well but no operating system detects it. please someone if you can help me. I have important information and I need to get it back

October 23rd, 2020, 3:49

It is hard to give advice in your situation, coz you will not like it. If you have important information on the disk, tell us where you are located to be able to find a pro in your area. Without knowledge and proper tools it is likely you would screw the drive up for good.

pepe

October 23rd, 2020, 5:20

pepe wrote:It is hard to give advice in your situation, coz you will not like it. If you have important information on the disk, tell us where you are located to be able to find a pro in your area. Without knowledge and proper tools it is likely you would screw the drive up for good.

pepe

+1

Plus, these are SMR drives, so additional headaches..
Post a reply