Switch to full style
Tools for hard drive diagnostics, repair, and data recovery
Post a reply

Western Digital My Passport Ultra Password

October 7th, 2020, 14:28

Hello,
I have a Western Digital My Passport Ultra hard drive that I have forgotten the password to. I am not sure which version of the WD encryption software is on my hard drive, so I have attached a picture of the "WD Drive Unlock.exe" UI.
I have read that this device has a vulnerability that can be used to decrypt the drive. More specifically, it was an article Called "got HW crypto? On the (in)security of a Self-Encrypting Drive series"
So is there a chance for to unlock the contents of this drive? Can I possibly decrypt it on my own?
Any help would be extremely appreciated,
Thanks

Re: Western Digital My Passport Ultra Password

October 8th, 2020, 3:49

We do offer the unlocking service & decryption,,, Without knowing your Password

good luck

October 12th, 2020, 3:37

einstein9 wrote:We do offer the unlocking service & decryption,,, Without knowing your Password

good luck

I cannot dm you. Could you possibly tell me how much you're going to charge for this service? And since I live in Europe, is there an option for me to mail it to you?
Best regards

October 13th, 2020, 2:48

taha_mcp wrote:
einstein9 wrote:We do offer the unlocking service & decryption,,, Without knowing your Password

good luck

I cannot dm you. Could you possibly tell me how much you're going to charge for this service? And since I live in Europe, is there an option for me to mail it to you?
Best regards

more details here: http://unixgtc.com/wp/wd-smartware-pass ... l-service/
15% discount
Post a reply