Tools for hard drive diagnostics, repair, and data recovery
Post a reply

Explorer Professional Recovery VS Recovery Explorer Professi

July 5th, 2022, 16:38

Is there any difference other than the Price?

UFS Explorer Professional Recovery = $699.95
https://www.ufsexplorer.com/ufs-explorer-professional-recovery.php

and

Recovery Explorer Professional = €179.95 ~ $185
https://www.r-explorer.com/recovery-explorer-professional/

Re: Explorer Professional Recovery VS Recovery Explorer Prof

July 6th, 2022, 3:13

https://www.r-explorer.com/compare-prof ... -editions/

July 10th, 2022, 17:18

@LostDataSa:
Additionally to the link to the comparison table posted by Northwind, you are comparing apples with oranges, as you are comparing the prices of the personal license of Recovery Explorer that doesn't allow you doing data recovery for commercial purposes (i.e. for clients), with the the one of a commerciallicense of UFS Explore.

If you compare the costs of the commercial licenses, the price is currently 460 € for Recovery Explorer vs 600 € for UFS Explorer.
(I rounded up the prices of 5 cents Euro.)

From a technical point of view, the main differences are about imaging drives.

July 10th, 2022, 17:36

It's a little bit confusing ...

If you are a professional who wishes to purchase the RE Professional version for your own use, you need a Personal licence.

If you are a professional who wishes to purchase the RE Professional version for professional use, you need a Commercial licence.

July 11th, 2022, 0:22

fzabkar wrote:It's a little bit confusing ...

If you are a professional who wishes to purchase the RE Professional version for your own use, you need a Personal licence.

If you are a professional who wishes to purchase the RE Professional version for professional use, you need a Commercial licence.

Licence terms and comparison is confusing, Some features are shown available in one table while they are not present on another page.
There is acute need of some other software which handles Imaging and decryption similar to UFS.Due to very high pricing UFS is non affordable too.

July 11th, 2022, 13:43

I have heard only good things about UFS Explorer. Its professional (commercially licensed) users report that the author provides frequent updates and often provides an immediate update for a specific case. I think that alone would justify the price.

July 11th, 2022, 14:15

higgsboson wrote:There is acute need of some other software which handles Imaging and decryption similar to UFS.Due to very high pricing UFS is non affordable too.
The cost savings of other minor versions aren't worth considering from a commercial position. The professional version for commercial use is in line with other professional products. Commercial licensing is expensive compared to retail, it's just another business expense like ace's annual tech support invoice.

July 11th, 2022, 20:30

higgsboson wrote:Licence terms and comparison is confusing, Some features are shown available in one table while they are not present on another page.
There is acute need of some other software which handles Imaging and decryption similar to UFS.Due to very high pricing UFS is non affordable too.

There are no limitations to software development, so you are always welcome to develop your own software and sell it for less.

Meanwhile, I'm sure the SysDev team will continue to feed their families.

July 12th, 2022, 3:20

UFS is BY FAR the best data recovery software out there and it's worth every single penny.

July 12th, 2022, 13:58

northwind wrote:UFS is BY FAR the best data recovery software out there and it's worth every single penny.

Absolutely

July 12th, 2022, 21:21

pcimage wrote:
northwind wrote:UFS is BY FAR the best data recovery software out there and it's worth every single penny.

Absolutely

Got my vote.

July 13th, 2022, 1:49

Well,
To the three guys who posted just before me .Even in Logical data recovery FS construction ? , Shall we demo a few cases .Its a great tool but for FS construction NAHHH

July 13th, 2022, 19:40

+1 from here

July 13th, 2022, 22:44

LostDataSa wrote:Is there any difference other than the Price?

UFS Explorer Professional Recovery = $699.95
https://www.ufsexplorer.com/ufs-explorer-professional-recovery.php

and

Recovery Explorer Professional = €179.95 ~ $185
https://www.r-explorer.com/recovery-explorer-professional/

Well,
if you would consider this i would like to demo a comparison on my youtube channel of a case i just did . How good or how bad the tool is ,Would you like that
Post a reply