Switch to full style
Tools for hard drive diagnostics, repair, and data recovery
Post a reply

Software for reduction of disk size ( Set Max command)

September 23rd, 2022, 5:15

I have specific requirement of a software tool which can do basic diagnostics like Health /smart etc and can execute Set Max command to change hard disk size.
For many years I am using HDAT2 which is having all required features.
However I am ready to pay some small amount for OEM paid program similar to HDAT2 ( only Device listing / smart check & Setmax features)
If anyone know any paid software , pls. let me know. Since I have to perform this in front of customers on site I want my name to appear in program.

Re: Software for reduction of disk size ( Set Max command)

September 27th, 2022, 0:43

terminator2 wrote:I have specific requirement of a software tool which can do basic diagnostics like Health /smart etc and can execute Set Max command to change hard disk size.
For many years I am using HDAT2 which is having all required features.
However I am ready to pay some small amount for OEM paid program similar to HDAT2 ( only Device listing / smart check & Setmax features)
If anyone know any paid software , pls. let me know. Since I have to perform this in front of customers on site I want my name to appear in program.

Few years back I have purchased few tools for this purpose as I have this requirement from automation customers.
To my utter disappointment ,I have all paid softwares crap .Most of them are windows based .
I still use Hdat2 and it is the best. I suggest to check with developer for OEM customized version which I don't this possible for single copy.
Post a reply