Switch to full style
Hard drives can be a lot of fun!
Post a reply

Re: 3rd version of HDD repair for dummies coming soon.

May 4th, 2012, 5:57

thatdellguy wrote:My only fear is that SD will add the oven and freezer button to its existing DR units. :mrgreen:

Already in the BETA version :lol:

May 4th, 2012, 6:32

It does not work for me, it returns some error CLR 800040005 and does not launch (running win7 x64). I took a quick look about this error and it seems it is .net framework related, applies only to win7 x64.

May 4th, 2012, 8:11

Where's the 'percussive maintenance' button ? Add a slider control from "caress my drive" to "sado-maso, please" :mrgreen:

May 5th, 2012, 8:43

thatdellguy wrote:My only fear is that SD will add the oven and freezer button to its existing DR units.

lol :D

BlackST wrote:Where's the 'percussive maintenance' button ? Add a slider control from "caress my drive" to "sado-maso, please"

lol :)
It's a funny program sir, not a P**** program. :D

May 5th, 2012, 9:36

Sado-maso is not p*** !

There are people who just love to be beaten, nothing else is involved. So it seems for some drives :mrgreen:

May 5th, 2012, 9:43

I see now :D
Adding new button is in progress :)

May 5th, 2012, 9:56

Add the slider control with various speeds , playing a sound of a hammer "CLUNK !" from slow to fast and from almost silent to very loud and it is perfect :D

May 5th, 2012, 10:03

Sir, perfect idea indeed. :)

May 7th, 2012, 11:09

northwind wrote:It does not work for me, it returns some error CLR 800040005 and does not launch (running win7 x64). I took a quick look about this error and it seems it is .net framework related, applies only to win7 x64.

Sir, you have to install .NET framework to run this application.
Post a reply