All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Gurus In The Real World :D
PostPosted: October 4th, 2008, 6:41 

:mrgreen:
Here Goes the Idea..

I am a regular visitor of this forum, and found a lottathings (funny and memorable) about the members. So, I would like to expand my idea, and will start a short series of some funny incidents, which could happen when these hard drives professional comes in the real dimension. How would they say, how would they react..on the basis of their forum posts, I have created a virtual personality of many members, and will try to mimic that..I hope, it will bring out some fun.. :lol:

And, I have NO meaning of hurting anybody here, but if unconciously, if somebody feels I said something which may mean offensive or irritating, I will be happy to edit that.....I want no fights!!

All I want respected members to take it litely. Just for fun...Please don't mind anything.

Post subject: Re: Gurus In The Real World :D
PostPosted: October 4th, 2008, 6:57 

First Situation: Gurus' Lunch

A nice restaurant. we can see a couple of tables well arranged. Some sort of lite music is going on. Frangrance...

A person with a long beard, riding a Harley Davidson..parks his bike and enters..while mumbling something..yes..he is the Odieferous. He takes his place and waiter arrives to take his orde

Waiter, having a laptop with him to take orders (Very advanced services): "What would you like to have sir?"

Odie: "I must say, you are doing a good job. Though, you are having a shitty macbook in your hands..which may eventually turns anytime in a disaster. All your order data will be lost, and it's almost unrecoverable. When the seagate drive inside your mac will crash, you will go mad..because when it crashes, it marks a deep scratch on the platters and this will be almost....."

Waiter: "Bur Sir, I don't have seagate drive in this one. I have a Hitachi"

Odie: " :oops: Ok then. But you must aware of that too.."

The waiter take the order and goes to another table, where he sees a man smiling..
Waiter: "What would you like to have sir?"
Doomer: "An ES2"
Waiter: "Pardon..what?"
Doomer: "ES2..A Seagate Barracuda ES2"
Waiter: "Sorry sir, we don't have those"
Doomer: "OK then, get me a Cheetah"
Waiter: "We don't fry cheetah sir"
Doomer" You fool, I mean the cheetah drive. Bring that quickly"

Waiter gets scared and goes to the manager to explaing about this..the rchadwik..
Waiter explaings him the situation..

rchadwik: "It takes years to get and fry a cheetah. It seems, he is another newbie. Tell him to get all the neccessary tools, knowledge and years of experience before demanding such thing. These newbies know nothing, and creates the the ongioing headaches.."

Suddenly a loud voice from a corner to manager: "Boss, Your Chair Is Shitty, And Your Don't Have Hot Waitresses Too...Too Bad..I Will Not Tolerate This. I Am Gonna Return Your Food To You. Give Me My Money Back. Or I Will Create Panic"

rchadwik" :x "

Cont.

PostPosted: October 4th, 2008, 9:53 

Where is my fish and chips Barracuda? How this restaurant can be nice if they don't have those?
:D :D :D

PS: I actually prefer salmon :)

PostPosted: October 6th, 2008, 4:28 

Your chips Barracudas are ready sir.. :D

Continued from first part:

" Boss, Your Chair Is Shitty, And Your Don't Have Hot Waitresses Too...Too Bad..I Will Not Tolerate This. I Am Gonna Return Your Food To You. Give Me My Money Back. Or I Will Create Panic Here"

Laura, who was the cash manager of the restaurant: "Mind your words Amarbir. If you don't like any of our product, we are happy to return it. But you should not use these words to a cash manager. Otherwise you are a dead man"

Amarbir: "How will I return it? Nobody here comes to solve my query. Boss, Either you send any of your guy to take this from me..or I will throw it and will paste it in your restaurant's window"

Rchadwik: "This debate is useless. I would like to close this topic now"
And he shouts all the customers to get lost from there, closes the restaurant..and goes to home. :lol:

End

I know, it was not so good :( . I couldn't manage, what I had thought and what my idea was actually, but next time, it will be a nice dose of laughter. And, that will include many members (above ones already) plus, BlackST, pcimage, pepe, rameez, bnice, sempre, a couple of guests, even maysoft and the ACE team too....and a lot of others.... :good:

PostPosted: October 6th, 2008, 16:02 

shahij: hey lottathings... you recorded our consultancy with secret camera... why did you not save those to SAMSUNG drive? oh shit! its unrecoverable anymore...

RECORDED Data lost... thats why I could not proceed next...

SHAHI
shahi.mahbub@gmail.com

PostPosted: April 29th, 2009, 16:53 

I am back guys.. 8)

Members Picnic Part-I
Situation: Members are planning for a picnic

It's a nice green garden, where many of the hddguru members are sitting. They are actually planning for a trip/picnic to somehwere to simply a refreshment. Many of the members are here, including a couple of newbies.

Disklabs: "Hey you guys...We have created a nice organisation for all data recovery peoples out there, and I would like to all of you to join it..and register for your picnic arrangements. Somethings are better doing in group rather then in single.."

Guru" :"LMFAO IWALTFALIS"

Disklabs: "What is it? Is it a new model of a dodgy harddrive?"

Someone Explains: "It's actually guru's way of saying thins. He has a big company, thus time is very precious for him, so he always narrates his things even if he asks for the food in his home, he always says "GMTF" which means "Give Me The Food". In his answer, he is actually saying that "Laughing My Fucking Ass Out, I Will Always Like To Fuck A Lady In Single :lol: "

Disklabs: "Oh my god, I was not talking about fucking a lady. All I was saying for the picnic to be done in group, not in single"

Guru: "Oh, EMFMMU :) "

Disklabs: " :x "

pcimage: "hey guys, let's do one thing. Let's go to UK for the picnic, and as it's my own native place, I will make all the arrangements and I will also give a special hddguru discount to all.. :) "

Doomer: "We can go to moon also, we have a lab there. Or Mars will also be good, we also have a lab there. Or the deep sea blue will be also great, as we have a lab there too"

Guru: "IWHHMFHANIMTRTGWD (It means, I would have had more fun hammering a nail in my testicles, rather then going with doomer")

HeadCrash: "Hey, don't fight guys..I have written a book named Picnic For Dummies -An step by step approach to select a spot. It's by me, Headcrash Phd. You can buy that, and get the desired results you want.. :lol: "

thattellguy: "I will have one. But wait...I don't have engough time for that. I have to go to prepare the list for the salvationdata bugs. I am working on the 108th page.."

Spildit: "Don't worry guys. Here, I am giving all the details about the picnic, from chaging the underwears for the outing, to reach to bus, reach to spot, and then how to sleep, how to walk, how to run, how to see, how to hear, how to.........."

Suddenly a guy in Black T-Shirt and Black jeans, who was sitting on his black horse in the garden, shouts:
"PERIOD"

To be continued:
Please let me know, how did you like it. If you do, I would proceed to the next part.

PostPosted: April 29th, 2009, 21:33 

I know my English is not perfect but I would say "the Moon" most likely or maybe Luna which is the same in Latin and Russian :)
Didn't I mention that we have a BBQ grill in each lab?
:mrgreen:

PS: this time it's mean. It is not easy joking on people w/o offending them. I guess it should be fun stuff not offending stuff. You are the writer people are looking on you. Think about it

PostPosted: April 30th, 2009, 2:15 

:lol: Yeah, youre going to piss off some people with that.

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2009, 5:28 

Doomer,
Sorry if I sounded like offending, but believe me, I really have no intention of hurting anyone. If if someone felt so, I really apologise for that.

But I think, that more fun can be achieved better by targeting one's "Signature Words". I am not commenting on, wheather they are good or bad, I am simply "Highlighting" the words, they use more frequently. It actually helps to build a virtual personality for them. As you can see, that the previous ones didn't contain much humour, because they weren't targeted like this.

And, I humbly request from all members, to just it lake a lite fun. As you all know, it has nothing to do with personal or anything. Whatever I say/write here, is definitely not going to harm anyone's forum image, or reputation. Because every reader knows, that it's purely for sake of fun, and thus, not to be taken seriously.

I request once again to not to take it on heart.

But as a last resort, candidates not wanting to appear in this fun, may indicate. I will exclude them.

Anyways, next part is coming soon.... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2009, 11:04 

:D

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2009, 14:53 

Doomer wrote:
Didn't I mention that we have a BBQ grill in each lab?

That's why a customer was complaining about a drive returned "not recoverable" and with grill sauce fingerprints on the platters :D

PostPosted: July 8th, 2009, 17:13 

ROLMFAO IMHO AFAIK thats FUBAR :lol:

PostPosted: July 9th, 2009, 11:57 

GURU, did you notice ONLY TODAY a post dating May, 3 ? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: July 9th, 2009, 13:50 

I must admit...I found it quite funny. Though, I agree, it should be kept in good taste and avoid being nasty about specific users.

PostPosted: July 9th, 2009, 17:38 

i'm far to busy :O) LMAO

BlackST wrote:
GURU, did you notice ONLY TODAY a post dating May, 3 ? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: December 8th, 2009, 17:50 

any new ones?? this was rather hilarious..

PostPosted: December 27th, 2009, 2:39 

As i saw..peoples were not so open minded and got kinda disappointed..though I always said, no intention of hurting anyone..

But anyways, you can expect to see another one sooner or later.. :mrgreen: