All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Want to buy a video tutorial for heads swaps
PostPosted: November 22nd, 2010, 19:17 

Hi everybody,

I would like to buy a video tutorial which explain exactly the all process of heads swap. The method, the techniques, the tools for that (home made/already built) and how to choose the right donors for the process.
If someone interesting in making such a video for me, please PM me with a reasonable price and I am ready to buy. :)
Some background on me: I have a lot experience with dealing and recovering hard drives, flash cards etc. I have few professional tools and the willing to research and study.
Waiting for your PMs,
P.S, don’t make fun of me by offering me the Youtube videos. I already have them and know them.

Best Regards,

Post subject: Re: Want to buy a video tutorial for heads swaps
PostPosted: January 7th, 2011, 23:27 

Dear Scorpion,
Since every hard drive manufacturer makes their hard drives slightly different there is no simple way to explain or show how to do a sucessful head swap for all drives. They are all slightly different. You learn from experience by doing. Trial and Error. The first thing you need is access to a clean room. I also suggest a stack of old hard drives to practice on. You will also need some specialized tools. The number of platters also makes a big difference on the degree of difficulty. My best suggestion is to take a data recovery course inf you can afford it. If not, the next best bet is HDRC in India included a free data recovery training course DVD that I received when I purchased their head replacement head tools. It contains videos and a full explanation how to replace the heads. Hope this helps. the cost of the head replacement tools is about $350.00

Post subject: Re: Want to buy a video tutorial for heads swaps
PostPosted: January 12th, 2011, 5:41 

Alan2 wrote:
Dear Scorpion,
Since every hard drive manufacturer makes their hard drives slightly different there is no simple way to explain or show how to do a sucessful head swap for all drives. They are all slightly different. You learn from experience by doing. Trial and Error. The first thing you need is access to a clean room. I also suggest a stack of old hard drives to practice on. You will also need some specialized tools. The number of platters also makes a big difference on the degree of difficulty. My best suggestion is to take a data recovery course inf you can afford it. If not, the next best bet is HDRC in India included a free data recovery training course DVD that I received when I purchased their head replacement head tools. It contains videos and a full explanation how to replace the heads. Hope this helps. the cost of the head replacement tools is about $350.00

You have not seen our tools and videos then?